Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

If you have a face pic and alot to lose if exposed, I suggest you take your face pic down or blur your face pics ijs Originally Posted by Thatdude
My guess is that it might be too late to remove some of our pictures.

Personally, I hate this happening.
  • 04-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Maybe this is just a PR stunt by the site owners to increase traffic?

Glad that I deleted my showcase last month!
I wonder who's going to be the lucky gal on the news tomorrow.
So...if you religiously watch the 10:00PM channel 4, 5, or 8 news how do you explain to the SO you want to watch channel 11?

I'll bet they post fake pics...for a little...sensationalism.
this seems to happen in may or late april every year just be carefull
I wonder who the hidden reporter was that didnt want to be graded.
I just spotted a clip on channel 11 here in Dallas, about a North Texas website which reviews prostitutes. From the film clip, they appeared to be discussing a page from this website. Be careful folks.....
  • 04-28-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm loading up on the popcorn and butter tonight. Anyone want to join?
11 just showed a "teaser" for tomorrows show
Damm i hope they use my avatar no they would not dare or would they Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Skirtchaser, I LOVE your avatar! Who is it?
Guys -- be sure and visit your atf. Save her the stress of screening the newbies.
Have fun, all.
And be safe. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Everyone play safe and screen well. Give your ATF a hug and kiss. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
11 just showed a "teaser" for tomorrows show Originally Posted by wildgemini63
For what it's worth, I'd consider drinking familiar whiskey for awhile.

We should so have a watch party!
My friend at the station gave a preview of the story. They interviewed daaaaaaman He ended the interview with Fuck Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
After the interview the station went to a 7-11 commercial advertising the Big "GULP".
There was then a commercial for "P411".
When the news came back on the Air, they listed the handles for the news teams at channels 4,5 and 8. My favorites were David Finfuck and Clarice Titsley.
Then they pimped of Whitney Drooling for the morning traffic. This information may be fiction.
I'm loading up on the popcorn and butter tonight. Anyone want to join? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Butter your buns.
The Monday show is being produced by the "I-team," which includes investigative reporter Ginger Allen. Ginger did a similar expose on eros.com a few years ago. Originally Posted by Jersey Dog
How much does she charge?