TRUE DEFINITION OF GFE!!!!

so after reading this thread and several others,this is what i would gather is a good gfe date??
you see adds for this very attractive girl .you check out her reviews and she has alot of good ones claiming she is true gfe.
after several attempts to contact her you finally get a date set up [shes a busy girl]

on the drive over to see her you are anticipating an exciting session of dfk and bbbj,and possibly try to convince her of some uncovered play.

but as you are driving over,her prior customer had run a bit late and she is trying to get that finished up before you arrive [shes a busy girl].while they are dfking and having uncovered intercourse she finally gets him to pop deep inside her.thinking she is finished,he reminds her he paid for multiple pops.so being the great gfe she is,she applys her incredible gfe skills providing a fantastic bbbj with a big cim finale.she rushes him out the door just as you are pulling into the parking lot [phew]

finally you arrive at her door anticipating your fantastic gfe session..she opens the door and greets you with a big dfk!!!

would that fit the profile of a great gfe provider?? Originally Posted by chantal24
YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT....GFE IS ABOUT PASSION AND CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PROVIDER AND HOBBYIST NOT COVERED OR UNCOVERED!!! THAT'S THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE.
GFE= Cuddling, DFK, LFK, UNCOVERED OR COVERED, hugging..more kissing....body rub with love..sensual touching and teasing.....making it feel like you guys have been together forever...thats a true gfe!!! I believe that only a female with relationship experience is able to provide the full GFE as she has already been the girlfriend before.
no its a opinion. So a gal with her opinion puts in her ad. and the guy reads it with his opinion.

So as your to far away for me to run errons for, or you for me. I do not see you as GFE. Unless you want to drive to Rochester to clean my boat in hope I will take you out for a ride.

I wish it was dropped from ads.
How about something like "Endless Passion" I look for DFK at least and I mean I want to get lost in a woman's kiss and in the same breath I want her to get lost in mine as we explore every inch of each other's bodies ...

You guys are evil ... I'm getting aroused and DAMN it's Easter Sunday whatever am I going to do AHHHHHHHH ...
AHHHHHH!

Happy Easter and Destiny I may need to make a road trip to Albany just to explore your definition

DD
hey monet violet ...would u consider a mini vaca..to albany ? we d love to see u here
I think someone missed the sarcasm.
Would LOVE to see Monet Violet travel here to Albany!
hey monet violet ...would u consider a mini vaca..to albany ? we d love to see u here Originally Posted by hagen kanon
She should. I have been wanting to work with her for a while now...hehe...yummmyyyy.
both of u would be great i heard really good things about u and she also have good reviews ...
I think someone missed the sarcasm. Originally Posted by mwebber
well its a threAD now.
GFE=
*Starbucks-Iced Venti stirred upside down 3 pump white mocha with whip caramel macchiato
*Tim Horton's- Large mocha iced cap supreme
*D&D- Large Vanilla Chia
Please and thank you Me Love You Long Time!!!!!
  • Good faith estimate, a real estate industry term referring to an estimate of the fees due at closing
This is absolutely true.....