Bareback Stripper Slide: Freaky or Forbidden?

The technique has been around for ever. The name "stripper slide" is just new. A lot of ladies at a very well known studio in Houston made very good livings perfecting it. There it is call SFS......simulated full service. Really more a massage technique than anything.
Recently a provider was coming up for air after a lengthy BBBj and began a BB stripper slide on me....however her very wet pussy was grinding my bare back hard dick, to the point that it felt like her pussy lips were wrapped around my shaft as she slid...all I could think was, "WTF, this isn't right!". Then it felt like the tip of my dick was way too close to the entrance, right on her clit or closer. She said, "Oops." It's bothered me ever since....and I won't see her again. Personally, this was too close and put a serious damper on the rest of our session.
If your for the stripper slide then you might as well do BBFS...same thing....fluids are fluids no way around that....stds are stds...hopefully you wont catch anything that you cant get rid of with a shot....

Good Luck..