DILF Watching?

LOL @ coventricity -- To Infinity And ...well, maybe not that far. To The Sebben Lebben And Beyond!
Lana, don't forget Frye's, Lowes, or Home Depot
Lana, don't forget Frye's, Lowes, or Home Depot Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie,
Funny, you mentioned Home Depot because I was talking to my elderly neighbor and she said to get my butt early, get dolled up, and be there as soon as the doors open! She said to look for the men who had callouses on their hands.........she said they would rub me the right way! LOL! Damned old woman is pretty smart! LOL!

Not for sure I can walk up to a guy and ask him where the good screws are!
Shouldn't be asking about teeny tiny screws -- should be asking about the bolts and nuts
Lana, stay away from Home Depot and Walmart. Hang out at the country clubs. Remember it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich DILF as a poor DILF. (That is if you are interested in falling in love?!..)
Lana, stay away from Home Depot and Walmart. Hang out at the country clubs. Remember it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich DILF as a poor DILF. (That is if you are interested in falling in love?!..) Originally Posted by Abraham
Hmmmmmmm, maybe I need a golf lesson or two!
Just wait until I'm at the end of the first 90 days of the P90X program I'm sexy as hell now, just wait until I'm back in shape
pm me for my phone number i'll let you know my schedule...lol

besides the gym and Walmart, I want names of places where alot of the Dilfs hang out! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Massage parlors lol
Massage parlors lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
LMAO!!!! Leave it to Meggers to come up with that one!
Lana,
Maybe WE should get together next New Year's Eve...Promise me we won't take another dive against the kitchen counter during a kiss. I'd rather ring in the new year at home rather than at the hospital...LOL
Cheers!
Massage parlors lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Damn it Meg, you stole that picture of me and Flo the Progressive Ins girl! Remember I told everyone she was hot.
  • coven
  • 01-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Hmmmmmmm, maybe I need a golf lesson or two! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Damn Lana,

You make my putter flutter!
Damn Lana,

You make my putter flutter! Originally Posted by coventricity
I don't care if your putter flutters as long as you can get the damn thing in the hole!
I don't care if your putter flutters as long as you can get the damn thing in the hole! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Note to self - work on the short game...