Hey Guys I Apologize For The BB Ads (Ex Pimp)

https://youtu.be/WdOIUw-VIDw

THN I don't know why but you remind me of Calamity Jane...and I love it
I hate when things like this happen. Pimps get mad at me and try posting fake ads for 50$ specials lol, just bottom feeders
i dont use that word unless im saying or treat wearing a costume! That word sounds illiterate and rude! I dont like that word and Will not view a person in that manner Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Jessika, I agree. While they may be accurate, some words just have a negative tone and make the user sound classless. I never use the word whore for the same reason. We don't use the word restroom because shitroom is too long.
  • L.A.
  • 11-21-2015, 11:55 AM
We are tricks, political correctness is some cockamamie bullshit and one of the downfalls of American society. That's why we have so many nut-cases here. You can't put a ribbon and lipstick on a pig to make it a new creature. As soon as it sees a puddle of mud it will dive in head first, ribbon and all. That's like chopping your cock off and saying you're a woman. You're just a man with mutilated genitilia, I don't care how you want to dress it up.

Anyway, let's just keep it real and be adult about it. If you don't want to be a trick, stop doing the things that define a trick (i.e...sex for money). Otherwise, own that shit!

Oh yeah, to keep in line with the post, I agree THN she would definitely this chick would completely burn the competition if she was in your stable! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
What a great day! I learned about the downfall of American Society, putting makeup on a pig, and castration all in one great post!

I do agree with Nicholas that a dude posted that. Surely no provider is stupid enough to talk about having a std past or present.

Also, are opinions facts and facts opinions? I get confused.
What a great day! I learned about the downfall of American Society, putting makeup on a pig, and castration all in one great post!

I do agree with Nicholas that a dude posted that. Surely no provider is stupid enough to talk about having a std past or present.

Also, are opinions facts and facts opinions? I get confused. Originally Posted by L.A.
Nice lol!!!
Do not mind me I am just strolling on by. Interesting stuff here.
STD's are unlikely wearing condoms. Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
so you do cbj?
or are you just in denial about gonorrhea of the throat?

when is the last time that you were tested for stds? perhaps a test and a discussion with someone who knows is a good idea.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2015, 01:27 PM
That's right BLM were Johns! Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
These guys are too high class to be called tricks, they rather be called respectable upscale gentleman or a client LOL? Let's call it what it is without the sugar coating

if you pay for pussy you're a trick, John or whatever they call us nowadays. Don't be fooled my friends
so you do cbj?
or are you just in denial about gonorrhea of the throat?

when is the last time that you were tested for stds? perhaps a test and a discussion with someone who knows is a good idea. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
No denial here... and I test quarterly.
But the post is about std's and barebacking...
I think you are stretching with the cbj shit.
That pic in the ad is definitely raw dog.
+1 why would you see a girl who calls a guy a trick? Just not ok in my opinion Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Are you trying to convince anyone you never used this term to refer to a customer?

Yeah. Can you spell hypocrisy?
i dont no, i like the guys here and have no reason to View anyone in a negative way
i dont no Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
??
sorry my keyboard is not smart at times,no i dont is what i meant sorry
I would love to be her pimp. I bet she brings in some serious scratch. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
No lie.
But she's just a kid.

Pimps are bullshit.
Ex pimp....tricks...STD's..... You guys are talking about words, verbiage, names....reality check!!!! Look at the pics from a few years ago and the current ones. That will explain things, without any words.