Let's help each other out.... Who barters

• BLM69
  • 07-31-2015, 03:08 PM
You could find a maintenance man to carry up a unit like that for a flirty smile and a little bit of your attention, and not even show a boob or anything....LOL. Won't cost ya a single dollar bill, hon. But hey, if it's less hassle to barter, I, if no one else, Can certainly understand the desire for, less hassle.....lol. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Let the girl request what she's looking for, we get you adore money so much that your advice to her take advantage of the maintenance man to carry the a/c unit three flights of stairs for not a single dollar? SMH, I suggest tipping him and offer him a drink, he might get thirsty in this 100 degree heat.
Let the girl request what she's looking for, we get you adore money so much that your advice to her take advantage of the maintenance man to carry the a/c unit three flights of stairs for not a single dollar? SMH, I suggest tipping him and offer him a drink, he might get thirsty in this 100 degree heat. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Hey! Did you just butt in while at the same time telling me to butt out?

You're only taken advantage of when you allow others to take advantage of you. Any maintenance Man I know, would be thrilled to help me out, without expecting a pound of flesh in return. So, it's a win win situation. I'll help a lady in a New York minute as opposed to sit and watch while a gent might take advantage. Can't say that for everyone on the board. And of course, offer to tip and a cold drink......I assumed she'd think of that on her own. I always have when faced with such, but they never took money for doing such for a lady. Didn't realize You needed me to give her a play by play to understand my intent. And yes I can never say enough times..... I love money! If you don't want more of it, you're the only one.
You could find a maintenance man to carry up a unit like that for a flirty smile and a little bit of your attention, and not even show a boob or anything....LOL. Won't cost ya a single dollar bill, hon. But hey, if it's less hassle to barter, I, if no one else, Can certainly understand the desire for, less hassle.....lol. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Yeah, but how does me getting laid equate into that scenario? I'm sure not fucking the maintenance man for free....lolol.

I'm really into getting laid
Yeah, but how does me getting laid equate into that scenario? I'm sure not fucking the maintenance man for free....lolol.

I'm really into getting laid Originally Posted by milfy2002
I hear ya girl! Get you some! LOL
Why can't we just keep it simple and pay with money like we are supposed to….so I can pay my own mechanic, lawn care, furniture, attorneys, etc. I love keeping it simple. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
THE OPED is obviously in self employed business and pays taxes on his income. If he can barter off the tax books he is ahead 35% or more. He knows Providers are off tax books and wants to barter- "what I got for what you got".

Side bar: Get set for barter. IMF and China have cozied up and will set up an International Currency that is intended to doom our greenbacks. Reason: Obama has printed zillions of greenbacks.

I am tuning up all my skills.
Oh yes I am going to do like Bruce Jenner but will be a blonde. Blondes get more for nothing than any other hair color!!!!
Oh yes I am going to do like Bruce Jenner but will be a blonde. Blondes get more for nothing than any other hair color!!!! Originally Posted by doug_dfw

Hey, I've learned that men are good for lotsa things, opening doors, jars, wallets, ladies legs, and they can lift heavier stuff than most of us. Not our fault men act goofy around us. I do things for guys they can't seem to handle or have yet to learn.....it's been an even trade off.

Ummmmm......let us know how that works out for you. Enquiring minds wanna know. It ain't as easy being a woman as any man might falsely believe. You'll see soon enough.....Good Luck!
Bartering only works/matters when the ladies want to do it, i.e. she needs a $1,200 job done for $250.

She doesn't want to pay the $1,200, so she suckers some guy(s) into a runaround process, hoping to leave him hanging after he saves her $1,000 that she didn't have/want to spend.

When the guys want to barter, we're being 'cheap bastards'.
And it never changes.....the guys are screwing the ladies n vice versa. All is well and as it should be, in the land of ECCIE! Good to know!

Have a great weekend getting screwed, everyone!
I sure will, cause that's what it's all about.
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2015, 11:06 PM
Any other ladies looking to barter? So far there's a request for a small Wal-Mart window a/c unit delivered for a hour of romp time. Any gentleman want to fill the request?
I will have my AC unit tomorrow... in your face Texas summer!

I just love it when a plan comes together.
No! No! No! LOL like this....

I got a squeeze box, AND a tight warm wet soft box that'll I'll let a gent fondle and even play with for an hour, and all I ask in return is 3 little pieces of paper, special made by our govt and with a pic of my fav Ben on each one, plus a hot stiff rod that I can handle, any way he likes. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Well said
Do note, just for the record, bartering is taxable income for the value received. If you do it a lot or for big ticket items your reported income cannot support and you get audited, the IRS can and will go after you for all that unclaimed income plus interest and penalties.
Do note, just for the record, bartering is taxable income for the value received. If you do it a lot or for big ticket items your reported income cannot support and you get audited, the IRS can and will go after you for all that unclaimed income plus interest and penalties. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Right! Keep your records in order, cause None of us wants to get caught with our pants down while screwing the govt! Ewwwwww!