How to piss off a Far Right Wing-?

Give her hell Scottie this is a series we will be back next week.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
are you starting with that again, moron?

WAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAHHHHH! come on cry some more, baby! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah why. Don't you like being called a dupe? Hey and who's crying Iam just calling a Spade a Spade, lol.
[

That's I'va figgon in his cocksucker hat..
[

That's I'va figgon in his cocksucker hat.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you know I have never put anybody on the Ignore list until now, nothing but babble babble
C'mon, CptJohn! Eva is one of the funniest here! He is SO stupid, and just doesn't realize it!
Whats ironic is how you're too stupid to realize how much smarter than you most everybody is.

Only people in here accepting your word are the mouth breathers who are dumber than you ... The rest of us Americans accept that our country was founded so that the rights of law abiding citizens like us, could not be trampled by a bunch of fargin iceholes like you!
I'm trying to restore rights, Assup. You're the one trampling on them. You don't think people should have rights. It's obvious in the few rational posts you make. But then, we can't expect much from our . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

you know I have never put anybody on the Ignore list until now, nothing but babble babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

I don't blame you I am about to put that dumb shit on ignore also.
C'mon, CptJohn! I am one of the funniest here! I am SO stupid, and don't realize it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Fixed it for you
Yeah why. Don't you like being called a dupe? Hey and who's crying Iam just calling a Spade a Spade, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
spade is not the preferred nomenclature...
spade is not the preferred nomenclature... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iam making it preferred. A dumb Dupe like you has no say so in it, or anything else for that matter. You're being used as a pawn by a slick Lame Duck President.
And who's pawn are you?
And who's party boy am I? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Answer: Everyone's.

ha ha ha ha
And who's pawn are you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iam nobody's pawn. I call my own shots. Dupes like you rely on everyone else.
Iam nobody's pawn. I call my own shots. Dupes like you rely on everyone else. Originally Posted by acp5762

funny, pot calling the kettle black. another right wing lemming.