A booming economy, everyone had more money, no new wars

Yeah I see why one would hate that. It’s coming back 1/25, hold on Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What is wrong with your glasses?!? It IS a booming economy if you don't include things that you actually purchase right now. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not sure what you are accusing me of, i know the things I buy right are at least 25% higher than 3 years ago Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Winnie called it. Dem trumpies are fighting amongst themselves after joey handed it to them in the State of the Union address. You two kids get a room and make up.

Update: Guess it got X-Rated since they ain't here now.

People forget that Obama was handed the bush Jr economy (worst recession since the depression)and the orange clown was handed the Obama economy (greatest economy recovery on record). Then the orange clown screwed up the economy again!!!
Biden now has the recovery going hard and heavy
If we people with money would stop spending so much inflation would go way down.

Its not rocket science (except to mega nuts). It's just the facts for smart people
Originally Posted by Tsmokies
TSmokey! You ain't suppose to remind them of that. They are in collective denile about what Obama did with that Clevland Steamer they handed him. They'd rather eat said Steamer than admit he turned their bankrupt policies around.