A Recent Ad DEMANDS some discussion... The "Charity Auction"... from Sophie, Maddie and Haley

while i think the charity is a great cause i personally have no interest in seeing any one of the girls, so i will opt out. that being said im certain there are many other men who want to see them and will gladly participate.

so i guess who cares what i think!?
while i think the charity is a great cause i personally have no interest in seeing any one of the girls, so i will opt out. that being said im certain there are many other men who want to see them and will gladly participate.

so i guess who cares what i think!? Originally Posted by John_TX
exactly!
So who won? Originally Posted by Whispers
I will give you one guess...
I will give you one guess... Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella

I asked him if he had any inside information and whether or not a certain number would win and he told me nope that it was already astronomically high and I shouldn't try....

Now I just gotta wonder if hes really a buddy!

Ok... He will certainly have fun!
He was actually not our original high-bidder. The friend who placed the highest bid was sadly waylaid by a bike accident that left him needing surgery. Sabotage by a certain someone? I wouldn't put it past him But we'll let him out himself if he so desires OR you can all just wait for the review...
SO he was the 2nd high bidder?

Did he know that?

I saw his car the other night and it has some damage on it... Was the bike rider side swiped?
SO he was the 2nd high bidder?

Did he know that?

I saw his car the other night and it has some damage on it... Was the bike rider side swiped? Originally Posted by Whispers

Yes, he was the second highest bidder and yes, he is aware of that fact. Perhaps we'll have to call up the hobby ethics committee and open a formal investigation. Shady, shady!
  • ztonk
  • 11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I saw his car the other night and it has some damage on it... Was the bike rider side swiped? Originally Posted by Whispers
That was just an odd coincidence...
  • PSD
  • 11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127361

Ya can't just post something like this and not expect some questions be answered....

There are Haters and NonBelievers in the midst..... Hello... I'm a part of that group..... (although a couple of ladies are on a mission to destroy my rep) at least I am normally.... read on....

1) Who gets the Tax Writeoff for the Donation? Will it be in the Guys Name?

It has a lot more value to some of us if it does and could increase the size of the donation if what you are doing is truly meant to help the Victims of Domestic Abuse. Maybe one of the CPAs in the group can explain that....

2) Are you donating 100% of the Money Bid? i.e. will any of the amount be kept for personal expenses.... The answer to this question will sway a lot of haters....

3) I CAN"T IMAGINE this not going into overtime unless you three ladies start warming each other up for 2-3 hours before you start.... You are all WAY TOO INTO EACH OTHER! So OT is a possibility.... Which may yield a tip.... (unless it's someone like me that does not believe in tipping...) Will the additional funds be donated as well?.....

A Suggestion from the Hater and Non Believer Side of the fence.........

1) Allow the Winning Bidder to make the donation and bring you the receipt for the Donation as proof or one of you lovely ladies accompany him... For some of us the Tax WriteOff at the end of the year could cause us to donate MORE so long as we get the tax benefit...

2) Donate 100%... Eat the cost of supplies in good will or roll the dice that the winner will bring his own CASE of condoms and wine... (Anyone know what the cost of a Gross of Small White Man Condoms is?)

3) Allow time for OT and if tipped Donate the tip as your own Good Will Gesture....

4) POST A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AS PROOF TO THE COMMUNITY OF YOUR/HIS GOOD WILL AND TO PROVE THIS WAS TRULY A WELL SPIRITED GESTURE AND NOT A MARKETING PLOY!

5) OFFER TO REPEAT THE SESSION AT THE WINNING BID FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO MATCH THE WINNING BIDDER"S DONATION.... Someone is gonna be real upset they miss out by $50 or $100

6) I'll arrange a booth for the three of you in VIP at the upcoming dinner party for a little warm-up demonstration of your sincere interests in each other.... Just for the Doubters! No personal disbelief here (a little voyeurism maybe)

Naturally a lot of guys will think this is nothing more than a marketing ploy during tough economic times and that you intend to pocket the bulk and throw a few dollars at the charity.... IF you don't think that talk started the moment the ad was posted then... well....

I'm NORMALLY one of those guys and it should come as no surprise that I woke up to some interesting emails and a PM....... Everyone knows I like a controversial topic to discuss......

so here is the post that ANYONE would expect from me.... Take it in the sincere spirit all my suggestions are made in....

GUYS..... LADIES.......
In this particular situation...
With these particular ladies......

I happen to have seen their interests in each other in play... heard about this a couple of weeks back and I believe totally in the sincerity of the offer....

Although I DO believe they are ALWAYS looking for ANY WAY for the three of them to get together and tease the shit out of some poor sap that is along for the ride! Originally Posted by Whispers

Whispers turned into a white knight! how funny!

...just messin with ya, bro...
Whispers turned into a white knight! how funny!

...just messin with ya, bro... Originally Posted by PSD

Yeah.... He's a total wuss these days.....
  • Haley
  • 11-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah.... He's a total wuss these days..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Its okay Whispy, this new personality suits you quite well.