Since we have some shady clients that are violent and/or rob providers, this needs to be said AGAIN.

• BLM69
  • 07-29-2018, 11:01 AM
CG, there is BIG difference between your first statement of "there is not one provider that has not been busted at least once" and your second statement of "MORE than several ladies that have been busted". With 700+ ladies in DFW area, there are going to be busts.

And yes, I know of ladies and gents that have been busted not long ago. Carelessness, desperation, lack of screening, wrong place/wrong time, clouded judgement. Who knows. I would say a lot of us (more than not) screen , and we never take short cuts or compromise on it. Some of us plan ahead and put $$ away or have a safety net, so we are never desperate. Some of us actually treat this as a business. Shocker, I know right? Kindly avoid lumping all ladies into 1 category.

As far as safety, I will say it again, if someone really wants to hurt you or rob you, they will. All the screening in the world can't predict someone snapping. I will agree that taking self defense classes would be good or having one of those little cameras by the front door might be good, but if the lady is shady, that's another can of worms.

I'm almost 5'4, and I'm a BBW/obese/overweight/fat, whatever you want to call it (but you can substitute your ATF for this scenario)... If a gent that is 5'7, 5'8 or taller, walks in and blind sides me with a fist to the face, what are my chances of grabbing that phone that's across the room so I can video him? Honestly. Or, me running to my bedroom and getting into the nightstand drawer for that taser before he attacks me again? Or, reaching for that knife in my butcher block on the kitchen counter?

Say we are in the middle of a really good time... He decides he's going to forcibly hold me down in manner in which I can't knee the shit out of his balls, or chokes me from behind while in a compromised position. Ok, there's a taser (or something with a little more power) under the pillow, it may or may not be accessible to me depending on our position. But then again, that taser is now available to him once he sees me reaching for it. And gents what a buzz kill would it be to be in the middle of a good time with pillows flying off the bed, and see a taser or knife. Talk about an interesting alert, I mean encounter report.

I'm not saying a lady shouldn't protect herself. Do whatever makes you feel safe. IMHO, unless the lady is Rhonda Rousey or GI Jane, the best thing she can do is to talk her way out of the situation and then call the cops. There is no crime in having an NSA hook up with a stranger from Tinder/POF, or a fuck buddy/friends with benefits. So don't be scared to file a report.

And if a gent wants to grab your bouquet of roses and run, LET HIM. Blacklist his ass. It seriously isn't worth getting beaten or worse. There will always be more engagements, but there is only one of you.

Boy, that was a mouth full. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That was a mouth full alright, lot's of ladies have been busted here, a few of them have been busted numerous times
Never been busted. I have a private incall. I don't do out calls. I aways screen.Very low volume. Repeat clientele. No BSC tendencies. A potential clients 1st contact with me *except BLM69😂*99% of the time determines whether or not an Appt will ever take place...first impressions *except BLM69😂*

Desperation, high volume and lack of screening increase your chances of being busted, but not limited to. LauraLynn is correct on everything she said...since she is an actual provider and all. We might have a little extra insight. Go figure😘
You are right about that I absolutely 100% respectfully disagree with you and bragging or telling how "much training" you have well bravo * of course you don't want to post pm i wouldn't either if i was u ijs...**note to self we won't ever be meeting** respectfully

Cendell M *not that it was even considered btw**

Taint for Pyramider ❤ Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell You can see why he's on many dns lists here in Austin!!!!!!!!!
^^^Ty hun I visit Austin so I keep up he knows, he decided to comment I replied then he Pm'd me....I know exactly what the deal is and All about aka<< "A007"

thanks for looking out though

CM
  • BLM69
  • 07-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Never been busted. I have a private incall. I don't do out calls. I aways screen.Very low volume. Repeat clientele. No BSC tendencies. A potential clients 1st contact with me (except BLM69&#128514 99%,of the time determines whether or not an Appt will ever take place...first impressions (except BLM69&#128514

Desperation, high volume and lack of screening increase your chances of being busted, but not limited to. LauraLynn is correct on everything she said...since she is an actual provider and all. We might have a little extra insight. Go figure😘 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I'm in the 1% of tricks here, can't talk about what it is or I'll end up missing