Trump Treason Tracker

It was okay for Trump to fire Comey until he did.
Noticed that no current (I expect some to be overturned) conviction has anything to do with the election.

More fake news but very real stupidity. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

AND none of their crimes, ROSE to what classifies as Treason (which by LEGAL definition i giving aid and comfort to our enemy).
We have a criminal in the White House and Fox News is complicit in his criminality Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why hasn't he been indicted...you have had such wishful thoughts for almost two years...and??
How much you been charging him for all that space he's been renting in your head??
GOOD LUCK... you're going to need it because that is all you have!! TDS on overload
How much you been charging him for all that space he's been renting in your head? Originally Posted by bb1961
Actually Trump charges him, if there is any leasing!
Treason (which by LEGAL definition i giving aid and comfort to our enemy). Billary for selling 20% uraimum to the Russians ( funny how this isn't talked about )
Even by your own definition, you’re barking up the wrong tree, Rex.
Even by your own definition, you’re barking up the wrong tree, Rex. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What does that mean? Try to elaborate for once in your life, yssup. So you think giving Putin control of a big chunk of our uranium is not "aiding and comforting" him in any way, shape or form? Explain yourself.