Six Plainclothes Cops Attack and Arrest University of Virginia Sorority Woman After She Buys Water From Grocery Store

Correction: The biggest idiot of them all was the CEO of the USoA until January 20, 2009. Originally Posted by bigtex
Almost 3 more years. Don't give up yet! May be even you will concede.

In about six months his "center piece" legislation ... "KICKS" in!

Enjoy!
  • Laz
  • 06-30-2013, 07:51 PM
That sounds a lot like what the Martin family is saying about Zimmerman. Originally Posted by WTF
They are right about Zimmerman. What no one knows is who started the fight. If it was Zimmerman then he is guilty. If it was Trevon then it was self defense because Zimmerman has the right to be in a public location also. Trevon could have asked him why he was following but he does not have the right to attack. So far there is no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's story so he will probably not be convicted.

Tell that to TSA the next time you board a flight. Completely different scenario.

As for the existing situation ... it depends on what they were doing with the "bottles with a liquid substance" in them ... one has to "assume" that was is printed in the media is 100% accurate of what actually happened and has included every detail of the event ....

... and you can't actually believe that to be the case. Agreed

If these "bad guys" were going to kill them .... as you suggest they might .... would they statistically be more likely to do it in front of the convenience store or down the street in a DARKER area? Some call it ... "jumping from the frying pan into the fire"!

Perhaps one day we will get the rest of the story, if they file a civil suit. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A group of young inexperienced girls doing nothing wrong get rushed by a group of armed men and panic is going to occur. While I agree that if they had not panicked and the cops had approached them calmly we would not be having this discussion, I can not envision a scenario where the cops do not bear the brunt of the blame here. They are supposed to be trained and experienced in how to approach people.
A group of young inexperienced girls .... . Originally Posted by Laz
And you know that from what .... ?

So "a group of young inexperienced girls" decide one night to leave the safety of their abode, jump in the car, and all ride down to the ill-lit convenience store to buy a SIX PACK OF WATER! ....

Mom take the car away.

Note: There was a good reason that there were SEVEN UNDERCOVER alcohol agents at the ....

"ill-lit" convenience store near a college campus ....!!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2013, 07:46 AM
They are right about Zimmerman. What no one knows is who started the fight. If it was Zimmerman then he is guilty. If it was Trevon then it was self defense because Zimmerman has the right to be in a public location also. Trevon could have asked him why he was following but he does not have the right to attack. So far there is no evidence to contradict Zimmerman's story so he will probably not be convicted.

. Originally Posted by Laz
That is why IMHO Zim man will be convicted of manslaughter.

A group of young inexperienced girls doing nothing wrong get rushed by a group of armed men and panic is going to occur. While I agree that if they had not panicked and the cops had approached them calmly we would not be having this discussion, I can not envision a scenario where the cops do not bear the brunt of the blame here. They are supposed to be trained and experienced in how to approach people. Originally Posted by Laz
Look at it like this Laz, LL believes Zimmerman's version of events but not these young ladies. Now had these young ladies killed a black man , I'm sure LL would be defending them to the max.