Does it alter your perception of a provider...

Straight to the point --- yes it does effect how a guy looks at a provider. I will give an example. There is a young lady here that I have seen several times. We have a nice GFE time and I just plain like her. I knew she provided bdsm sessions,but I tried to ignore that. Then came the reviews complete with pictures. Yes,, I looked. Then I began to worry about her. It just did not fit. I worried about things getting out of hand for her. I haven't seen her since.
Tiffany please don't be critical. I understand it is my head problem. She makes her choices
but I make mine not to see her because of her other side.... Cause I like her too much I guess.
Still think you are pretty. Yes it effects how guys view you. Originally Posted by diddleman

Really?? Why do you think I would criticize you for your own thoughts? And why would it be a problem?? That's just riduculous. This question HAS no right or wrong answers. That honestly hurts my feelings. The bad part about my first statement is I was actually trying to be funny and sweet to Lance. But I've always had an issue with conveying emotion in my written word. I don't even think Lance and I have ever interacted with each other personally, so I don't hold any ill will towards anyone....

Because it's something I don't really advertise, and I am not extremely active in the BDSM community, I am perceived as an open-minded GFE. And that's worked fine for me. My clients are who curious have privileged me with being honest about their desires, and I just so happen to have the skills to guide them into new experiences with surety. My less adventurous and more romantic will tell you that I have no shortage of passion. No illusion needed.

I'm well aware that what I do affects how I am viewed. All I have ever done in 8 years is be myself, and those who are like-minded have and will continue to contact me. Whether you believe me or not, it's up to you. But I sizzle like a steak, and you're either going to sit down and eat your fill, or pass me up like a vegetarian.

Your choice.
It would encourage me to see that provider coz i always wanted to try a mix of gfe and lite dom in one session lol