~ ME ~

• Txh64
  • 10-11-2010, 03:50 PM
To S-man..um hello? So that if he did c my ad he couldnt do anything about it since it wasnt me Originally Posted by monkeyspanx69
Been following this with great interest. I have been trying to decide whether to see her or not. Haven't decided just yet, but this post makes me think of only one popular saying.

D'oh!

Miss Serenity I hope you turn things around. Good luck.
LMAO geezus...first a creampie which got put on the back burner for the fake pics...then the fake pics which got put on the back burner because she is hot (would you all be so forgiving if she was only a 5 but using pics of a 10+ girl? What if she sincerely apologized?)...now she's using a premium access account...oh this is too hilarious!

How many ways can one person fuck up in less than 24 hours?! Too funny!! Originally Posted by Dannie
A 5 using 10(+) - no. A 5 using 5 that closely resemble? Yes.

I'm just curious to know how many back burners there are cuz it's getting kinda hot around here.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Someone owes me a new laptop after reading this.... there is Orange juice all over me and it!

What else can the boards/membership do to weed out fakes?

Premium Access- REALLY? *sigh*
LMAO geezus...first a creampie which got put on the back burner for the fake pics...then the fake pics which got put on the back burner because she is hot (would you all be so forgiving if she was only a 5 but using pics of a 10+ girl? What if she sincerely apologized?)...now she's using a premium access account...oh this is too hilarious!

How many ways can one person fuck up in less than 24 hours?! Too funny!! Originally Posted by Dannie
My thoughts exactly. But all she has to do is start another thread and say sorry again and the same guys will forgive her again since I'm sure she looks just like the person whose account she's using.

I shouldn't be laughing because I'm sure she's in distress, but you just can't make this shit up. She proudly links to the creampie review. Backlash ensues. Then she decides to refute it while proudly displaying the fake photo. Backlash. So in the process of apologizing for the fake picture, she pulls a Sabrina. No backlash because everyone is rolling on the ground laughing and waiting for the next chapter of this saga.
Ah.... but I hear the next chapter will be in 3-D. :-)
I was ready to cut her some slack, but is that monkeyspanx69 her or some dude creating more hassles for her. I'm not interested in seeing this girl ever but she does have plenty of satisfied WK's. Thanks to Dannie for being one of the few ladies to have the nerve and say something on this subject.

Ze did that OJ come out your nose?
A 5 using 10(+) - no. A 5 using 5 that closely resemble? Yes. Originally Posted by CenterLock
I guess my point was, it's wrong no matter what, there is no clause in the rules excluding hot chicks (or anyone for that matter) that use pics that 'closely resemble' them in their ads.

But it's pretty irrelevant now that there are bigger issues

I've often found that when one uses deceptive means for personal gain, they are often times deceptive in other areas as well. This thread kinda proves that to be true.
Damn!!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Yes- nose

I agree with Dannie- The rules are typed in black and white.

Don't worry... as is customary with all situations of this nature, she/he will be back in less than a week under new identities....

</>

Wonder if she or Gina disabled her P411 page? I followed the link through a review and it wasn't working. Maybe typed wrong?
I guess my point was, it's wrong no matter what, there is no clause in the rules excluding hot chicks (or anyone for that matter) that use pics that 'closely resemble' them in their ads.

But it's pretty irrelevant now that there are bigger issues

I've often found that when one uses deceptive means for personal gain, they are often times deceptive in other areas as well. This thread kinda proves that to be true. Originally Posted by Dannie
Agreed
I was ready to cut her some slack, but is that monkeyspanx69 her or some dude creating more hassles for her. I'm not interested in seeing this girl ever but she does have plenty of satisfied WK's. Thanks to Dannie for being one of the few ladies to have the nerve and say something on this subject.

Ze did that OJ come out your nose? Originally Posted by Sawyer
Since ALL of the posts by monkeyspanx69 have been shill posts for Serenity, it is clearly not some guy making trouble for her. I noticed that Serenity/monkeyspanx went back and edited the post. But we all know what we saw.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Thank you Bizzer and Hawkeye and krusty and Tinman and thx64 for hitting the QUOTE button! LMFAO

(yes I know people CAN edit the quoted section- get off the conspiracy wagon)
Since the original post was quoted, the quote still reflects the post at the time it was quoted. Sigh....

Mod? Admin? Popcorn? Something other than orange juice, please :-)
money never sleeps..just saw the movie..it was ok...a bit long, lost int3rest with the BS graphics..but no sleep...prefer spending my time and money on something int3resting, creative, positive and fun...rock on...MEs..YOUs...
  • Jaleh
  • 10-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Havent seen this in a while,

Very classy of you Ms. Lady.. I hope one of these sexy ladies around here show you how to do things right! Best of luck to you hun!