Ican't believe you guys?? Go visit this hot lady so she will come back!!! Kelly Monroe

So Kelly I've seen your face pics very pretty
You have green eyes, are you naturally a red head?

You guys are really a bunch of dicks... She didn't ask me I was just hoping you guys might just be friendly enough to go see her so she would come back... Originally Posted by BD1969
BD1959 you'll learn Austin is not like SA. Not much ass kissing goes on here.
Dark blonde
Nice
You guys are really a bunch of dicks... She didn't ask me I was just hoping you guys might just be friendly enough to go see her so she would come back... Originally Posted by BD1969

Next time don't go posting complaint threads on behalf of providers without their approval.
I might kiss her ass but would rather lick it.. Ladies let this show the truth. Come to San Antonio not Austin....
I only have this problem here and SA. It's fine though just won't come here as often anymore. But I have met some nice gentleman here so I'm not complaining Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
North and South IH35 seem to be in competition for rude behaviour in this department.

Never nice to cancel. Even when a better deal comes up to the minds eye. A person should do their research and than stick with the plan once they pull the trigger.

Come to San Antonio not Austin.... Originally Posted by BD1969

Didn't read what she said?

Personally, if people treated me like that, I would take it as them saying they didn't want me. But she has had people make it worth her while.

I just hate the reputation hobbyist give San Antonio by NCNS.
Her White Night? So if you want her to come to SA why are you posting in ATX? Post in SA so she goes to SA.

I might kiss her ass but would rather lick it.. Ladies let this show the truth. Come to San Antonio not Austin.... Originally Posted by BD1969
Are we talking NSNC's or Cancels? I believe both are most often because a customer found a better price for a comparable provider.

You aren't priced competitively so when another option comes up mongers will jump on it in a heartbeat.

No different than many providers who reschedule appts. last minute because a higher paying multi hour monger calls for the already booked time slot.

At $300 you may get more money per session but you also get more cancels as a result.

When the smoke clears who walks away with more money the market priced $250 provider or the high priced $300 provider? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I agree with PB it's still rude to cancel. Her price is advertised and other provider's price is advertised, so if i say i want to see her at 300 i should stick to it or if i'm not sure why prebook. Wait till she is in town and if no other better deal comes up then book. Prebooking with the provider means i'm ok with the 300 an hour, so i dont think its her pricing. I think guys in SA and Austin just prebook and cancel to be assholes to visiting providers they think are threats to their local favorite or like this thread shows that they feel are not within their preference in pricing. To those guys i say, its cool if you dont want to pay over a certain amount, but dont ruin it for those that are ok with paying the extra cash to see the provider.

I only have this problem here and SA. It's fine though just won't come here as often anymore. But I have met some nice gentleman here so I'm not complaining Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
I hope its not too far apart. I had a great time with you. So come back soon.
Whenever a gal has guys posting this kinds shit for/about her you are asking for trouble going to see her...... Some jealous Wk will be in the parking lot taking pictures or something worse...... Ladies with this kind of following breed trouble.
I don't breed trouble, Whispers. And I didn't have him post that FYI. So you can go have a nice day. You may be that creepy guy in the parking lot for all I know taking down plates. Maybe your speaking from experience
Lovely but Domain is a no go for me. South Austin, baby! Originally Posted by purpletree
I've always thought this and was just saying this again the other day; I noticed that Austinites are the only ones who will complain about having to go somewhere. When I travel to big cities, the clients say: oh you're across town I'll be there in 45 minutes.... or an hour, or however long it takes. You just put on your favorite tunes and cruise to get you some all-the-way-me-time. Even me last night (2am) with my ATF of many many years: oh you're too drunk to drive... NO don't take a cab. I will drive 20min back and forth.... not problem. Why? Cuz you got it like that!!

Aaaah purpletree, I still need to come down south for you. You are a kind man and I would do that for you.

I get it though. When I lived down south for year, none of my clients had three hours to come all the way across town to see me for an hour. Austin traffic is a motherfucker but, in my opinion, I think the North side is the most lucrative and convenient location.

Well, for me.....there are providers just as beautiful that I can spend 90 to 120 minutes for three Benjamin's. Not to say she should lower her rates, that is her right to set her rates as she sees fit. Just saying she is out of my value range and possibly others as well. Just a thought. Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion
I think you said this in the most constructive way possible. It's totally honest and 100% true.

I understand that Risen, but why would guys book then cancel? It's not a problem though. The people I did meet were nice and I actually enjoyed my trip Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
What a class act.

Kelly is one smart girl. Realizing that starting a whiney thread about canceling mongers would get her some unfavorable backlash along with the extra biz she had a WK do it for her.

Instead he looks like a whiney kiss ass/wannabe pimp while she just gets the biz and exposure.

You go girl. Unlike the last complainer thread about cancels at least you are fine looking.

The last provider adjusted her rates to a competitive level to fix the problem but then again you aren't fat and pushing 50 either. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I agree she sounds like one smart girl, but I don't believe for a second she started this whiny thread.

He did that without my knowledge. And that's the truth. Anyone who knows me knows that I never complain, just happy that I'm safe and able to see another day Word. Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
I totally believe you on this one.

Very attractive but not OPEC. Originally Posted by dante0322
WHATEVERRRRRRR! lol

OPEC?? LOL What does that mean Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Girl don't even worry about it. You don't belong there.

Are we talking NSNC's or Cancels? I believe both are most often because a customer found a better price for a comparable provider. Then he probably didn't really want to see her then. There's something to say about clients who actually want to see you for you. It makes you want to give your all in the session.

You aren't priced competitively so when another option comes up mongers will jump on it in a heartbeat. Their loss.

No different than many providers who reschedule appts. last minute because a higher paying multi hour monger calls for the already booked time slot. TRUUUUE! So true.

At $300 you may get more money per session but you also get more cancels as a result.

When the smoke clears who walks away with more money the market priced $250 provider or the high priced $300 provider? ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! Just the other day I turned down a guy for a $20 dollar discount out of pride and feeling my time was more valuable at the moment and rightfully so, I'm not hurting and it's rent time so I'm sure some other girl could use that money more than I...... i digress.... but I when I think back I could have been a tad bit better off taking that offer... considering the earning potential fluctuation from month to month in this market... behaviors to reconsider for sure. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Both. And I never double book. That's bad for business. That's why I try to prebook. I only have this problem here and SA. It's fine though just won't come here as often anymore. But I have met some nice gentleman here so I'm not complaining Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe

Did I mention that you are a total class act!! However, I beg you to reconsider, because often times it takes building a rapport with a city. Other times as soon as you leave your phone really starts ringing!!!! Sometimes you have to give it a few tries and give a chance to the guys that missed you the last time; in order for them to reconsider seeing you on your next visit. I mean shit does happen and honestly guys want what they want
when they want it, and life gets in the way of engagements lower on the totem pole i.e entertainment & leisure.

That's fine they can have it. But I've had to many say that they wished they spent the extra 50, because I put my all into making the gentleman who see me happy Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Yaaaaaassssss Hunty! (My inner TS. ) They'll be back!!!!

Steak is steak, true. But I'd rather eat at Ruths Chris than applebees. But to each is own Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
... continued

I don't have to read any more bashing or baiting (even though I will) in this thread to know she isn't BSC.

I have seen her post in other threads and she knows how to have fun without getting super emotional about people on an internet board. I often times find myself laughing at what you post Kelly. Your Gif game is on point and you are a hottie. More power to you girl. Now I hope you proved me right. I am going to read the rest of this thread and see how much you can hang.

Again I don't believe for one second you put a client up to this.
I truly believe you might have mentioned it to the OP and he is just here telling the truth about you.

#testimony

I think you should keep doing what she's doing and see a snowball of the benefits you will reap. You go girl!
Whenever a gal has guys posting this kinds shit for/about her you are asking for trouble going to see her...... Some jealous Wk will be in the parking lot taking pictures or something worse...... Ladies with this kind of following breed trouble. Originally Posted by Whispers

That is absurd, even for you. Good lord. Step away from the vault, Geraldo. There's nothing there.
That is absurd, even for you. Good lord. Originally Posted by chelseabean
That goes up there.
I don't breed trouble, Whispers. And I didn't have him post that FYI. So you can go have a nice day. You may be that creepy guy in the parking lot for all I know taking down plates. Maybe your speaking from experience Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
That I am..... I've ran into guys making unexpected visits to a lady they take a hankering for and was outed to a wife a few years back by a hobbyist that was a wannabe BF to a gal with a following......

WKs cause trouble....

You have been on this thread since it started darlin... NO way I believe you were not pulling the puppet strings for your lapdawg.....
Whisper, that shows how much you know or think you know because your dead wrong! !! I don't know you so I don't have to lie to you