Contrived boarder chaos?

• Seedy
  • 06-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the English tutorial professor Yssup. You might want to cut back on the SUCKING COCK. You seem a bit tense. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Fixed. LMMFAO
Is it true most of the children crossing have relatives in Texas?
Fixed. LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Brilliant. As usual!

Nothing quite as embarrassing as an attempt at an insult to intelligence that ends with a typo or word spelled wrong. The irony. But, nice try Admiral.

You just keep on telling yourself that you are coming out on top in all of these arguments and I am certain everybody will eventually conclude that they were wrong about you being a mouth-breathing idiot. Well....maybe.

Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage
So once again you don't really have a response. You want to go after a typo (you got that right) instead of the meat of the statement. Everyone knows (except maybe Obama) that Mexico is corrupt but who paid off the officials to look the other way? That's my point but Timmie missed it.
Pity you can't say what you mean on the first attempt JDIdiot.
Pity you can't say what you mean on the first attempt JDIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Pity you DO say what you mean, all the time... "Dick Turd".

Is it true most of the children crossing have relatives in Texas? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I would imagine many of them have relatives throughout the southwest. Many are being housed at various military bases and then flown out. Six planes have gone as far as Boston, Mass.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-ryan-lovelace
Six planes have gone as far as Boston, Mass. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Why not Chicago? I thought they were "organized" up there.
It looks like both sides have missed the point. Liberals get more voters so they keep the borders open and make things as simple as possible for illegals to live and work here. Republicans are influenced by the cheap labor. They know where their bread gets buttered. The current generation of American youth has standards. They want to work less and get paid more even if it brings down America as we know it. If the majority of Americans wanted to seal the border, it would be done. Obviously they don't. So don't complain about what is going on. You vote to allow it!
Pity you DO say what you mean, all the time... "Dick Turd".

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
please explain your current ridiculous use of "Dick Turd," Slobbrin. Just trying to figure it out.

Sounds like the spazz on the playground who can't get his cuss words right.

Crap Scalp!
please explain your current ridiculous use of "Dick Turd," Slobbrin. Just trying to figure it out.

Sounds like the spazz on the playground who can't get his cuss words right.

Crap Scalp! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It was the video of you on YouTube.

Are yOu pOsting N-BOmbs again, SlObbrin?

HOly chit, yOu are a fucking idiOt, SlObbrin!

GOOd times! GOOd times!

I would imagine many of them have relatives throughout the southwest. Many are being housed at various military bases and then flown out. Six planes have gone as far as Boston, Mass.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-ryan-lovelace Originally Posted by cowboy8055
LOL I am sure they are all over the country. Seems like a law passed in 2002 provides for children coming to have health care, education and be cared for and joined up with any relation living here legal or illegal until deportation can go through the courts. Taking years for it to happen.
LOL I am sure they are all over the country. Seems like a law passed in 2002 provides for children coming to have health care, education and be cared for and joined up with any relation living here legal or illegal until deportation can go through the courts. Taking years for it to happen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Get out your debt cart... ur'a bitchimp. Time to pay up...
what's a debt card, you ignorant hillbilly retard?