New York State Covid-19 map

there is a vaccine for the flu so most people do not get it that are smart enough to get the flu shot ever year, i know i get it every year and never get the flu.
there is no vacinne for this , something to keep in mind and it appears it is way more contagious than the common flu, but as we go we are finding out more and more disturbing details about this coronoa virus.

there is no economy until this gets under control

stay home

on easter ill be home and the day after ill be home

the govt just threw out 3 trillion dollars so people are going to get paid, no matter what and businesses and corps get thier money so i dont see the rush if our hospitals are over run ,

health experts know more than most, so lets see how this goes, i could care less about orange man re election campaign and his personal businesses, i do like that the stimulus prevents his companies from getting any money, very well done

everyone stay healthy

i have found my quarantine female so im go od Originally Posted by Missburger
Flu vaccines are 19 % effective.
They are made for flus that passed by two years earlier...
Last ten years
Flu deaths have ranged from a low of 12000
to a high of 61000
This year is predicted to be a higher one
Flu vaccines are 93% effective.
They are made for flus that passed by two years earlier... Originally Posted by lilylivered
nice try fify
Last ten years
to a high of 61000
This year is predicted to be a higher one Originally Posted by lilylivered
i gave you the numbers where they are at, youre number is off.

symptoms are different as well, this is worst than the seasonal flu,

i think you realize that.
And of course you have lincks to back up that nonsense?
i gave you the numbers where they are at, youre number is off.

symptoms are different as well, this is worst than the seasonal flu,

i think you realize that. Originally Posted by Missburger
MissBurger it pains me greatly to say that those numbers are from the CDC.
Last ten years
to a high of 61000
This year is predicted to be a higher one Originally Posted by lilylivered
https://www.google.com/search?q=flu+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Imagine the totals we would have without the shutdown. Italy has been shut down for a month and has 700 dieing a day. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Look at why
That whole exchange between NBT and Missburger ... 🙃😶🙄🤮just wow lol I truly hope these really are just internet personas and they can't actually be like that. But sad thing is they probably are that narcissistic in one way or another IRL. Ick.
That whole exchange between NBT and Missburger ... 🙃😶🙄🤮just wow lol I truly hope these really are just internet personas and they can't actually be like that. But sad thing is they probably are that narcissistic in one way or another IRL. Ick. Originally Posted by Amber Does
oh amber now you know the internet is not real life,

so please enjoy the night.

this board is not very important as you know.
That whole exchange between NBT and Missburger ... 🙃😶🙄🤮just wow lol I truly hope these really are just internet personas and they can't actually be like that. But sad thing is they probably are that narcissistic in one way or another IRL. Ick. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Sorry am 100% serious, guess not your type. Darn.
Sorry am 100% serious, guess not your type. thank goodness. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
fify
Thanks also have one other pretty major requirement I left out before.
https://syracusecom.maps.arcgis.com/...ue&theme=light

Scary what's happening right now in Queens and Brooklyn where the majority of our amp ladies came from.