OMG is this right?

If anyone would "no" about dumb, it would be you, LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are the poster child for dumb, dull knife.
You are the poster child for dumb, dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you don't "no" that for sure, do you, LittleLiberalEva?

But you don't "no" that for sure, do you, LittleLiberalEva?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is a given dull knife . Didn't you no that? Or are you trying to spell know?
It is a given dull knife . Didn't you no that? Or are you trying to spell know? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, you figured out how to spell "know"! Good for you, LittleLiberalEva! You must be so proud! Congratulations!
Oh, you figured out how to spell "know"! Good for you, LittleLiberalEva! You must be so proud! Congratulations! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I always did, you are the dumb fuck spelling "no" in all you recent posts. Keep whining Trumpazoid.
Feb 2016 isn't recent enough for you judy? March statistics aren't out yet. Be calm. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're actually anxiously waiting for the March statistics on Climate Change/Global Warming? So when the stats come out what do you do? You read it ok, then what? Do you go to the Mall and hand out leaflets on Global Warming and how to prepare for the great flood, lol, fucking momo.

Jim
You're actually anxiously waiting for the March statistics on Climate Change/Global Warming? So when the stats come out what do you do? You read it ok, then what? Do you go to the Mall and hand out leaflets on Global Warming and how to prepare for the great flood, lol, fucking momo.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How about that citation. No, not that blog you cited. ( Something real and recent). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Will this explain it jim?
Here is some more fresh data judy.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/climate-c...143617921.html

One advantage to clinate change.....
Here is some more fresh data judy.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/climate-c...143617921.html

One advantage to clinate change..... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ivan Idiot, if you actually believe any crap spewed out the ass of the UN, the poster child of the one world order, then you have shown a level of stupidity the rest of us thought not possible .. even by YOU.
Ivan Idiot, if you actually believe any crap spewed out the ass of the UN, the poster child of the one world order, then you have shown a level of stupidity the rest of us thought not possible .. even by YOU. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's a new personal best for LittleLiberalEva.
It's a new personal best for LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Another rant from a Trumpazoid, and a idiot.

PM me I will pay your dues......LOL
Ivan Idiot, if you actually believe any crap spewed out the ass of the UN, the poster child of the one world order, then you have shown a level of stupidity the rest of us thought not possible .. even by YOU. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The thing is that you don't have to believe the UN. Numerous major scientific bodies all agree that it is happening and that the human emission of CO2 is the primary driver.

The question is, where do you get your "crap" from?

Really, at this point, the evidence is so overwhelming and so widely agreed upon that not accepting its reality is evidence of being misled, not the other way around.
The thing is that you don't have to believe the UN. Numerous major scientific bodies all agree that it is happening and that the human emission of CO2 is the primary driver.

The question is, where do you get your "crap" from?

Really, at this point, the evidence is so overwhelming and so widely agreed upon that not accepting its reality is evidence of being misled, not the other way around. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Wacco is one of the 4% , he belongs to the flat earth society plus thinks the moon landing was staged.
Such.

Little.

Hands.