Younger vs older?

• sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 02:50 PM
This classic/antique had a tune-up Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
oh baby, now you got me all curious and shit
Met her once briefly, she is tall and attractive... Not sure why she would put herself with the hags.
Back to the thread at hand:

I'm in the 19 to 39 year range. There are a couple outliers but I stay on the younger side.
Young dirty sluts, 18-19 Originally Posted by russellevans
older men turn me on because they’re more experienced, that’s just me though lol
Sooooo no one loves classic cars? Not so good with the analogies, are ya, sweetheart?

The fact is everyone is different. It could be said that the majority of guys want a really young woman (18-22), but that’s only the majority who speak up. There are soooooo many clients who never post in this godforsaken forum who prefer a mature woman closer to their age. They want someone they can converse with, because part of their fantasy is the real girlfriend experience. They don’t want to just fuck and leave. A lot of you guys want that - the younger woman and the PSE - and that’s cool, there are a shit ton of providers here who fulfill that desire.

Y’all want to argue all the time about which is better, and everyone forgets that there’s really no right answer. It’s ALL a fantasy. You older guys fucking the 20-year old’s are fulfilling the fantasy of the college coed you didn’t get to have in college. The young guys seeing MILF’s are fulfilling the fantasy of wanting to fuck their best friend’s mom. The older guys fucking us older chicks are fulfilling the fantasy of a partner who *wants* to have sex with them (unlike their wives who have lost their desire for sex). We’re all here to fulfill a fantasy (and for some of us, that fantasy is sitting on piles of cash, lol).

There’s no right answer. Just because the majority of dudes who chime in to this thread might say one thing, there are just as many guys out there who prefer to keep their opinions to themselves.

Think about this: my monthly bills are about $5k and this is my only job, and I manage to pay those bills every month. If I really was just an old hag whom no one wanted to fuck, I’d really have to consider changing my lifestyle to make ends meet.

It doesn’t matter if she’s young or old, in great shape, curvy, or a bbw, has A cups or GGG cups, a completely smooth pussy or a full on bush - every single woman on this board has clients who desire *her.* Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Congrats on banging 20 guys a month
Oh SNAP!!!!
older men turn me on because they’re more experienced, that’s just me though lol Originally Posted by CaseyKK
We know!
Congrats on banging 20 guys a month Originally Posted by russellevans
No no, you gotta factor in all the bng’s. It’s way more than 20, math genius.

And you’re trying to slut shame me on a hooker board?! Seriously?! Twenty guys a month factors out to one guy per day Monday through Friday. I think some would consider that low volume - NOT THAT I REMOTELY FUCKING CARE. There are girls that see 10 guys a day - and more power to ‘em. Make that money!

It never fails to amaze me that y’all even care about how many clients a provider sees. If a guy could fuck ten women every day - and get paid for it - he would damn sure be doing it. Slut shaming is nothing more than a bunch of insecure - and jealous - idiots. Y’all act like we’re still in high school. Jesus.
Dont worry sluts fuck for free. You don’t have to be ashame.
Dont worry sluts fuck for free. You don’t have to be ashame.
Dont worry sluts fuck for free. You don’t have to be ashame. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
When you're right, you're right.
I prefer they look like they are in their 20's, act like they are in their 30's and fuck like they are in their 40's. Originally Posted by VincentVega72
Mmmm hmmm!!
Y’all act like we’re still in high school. Jesus. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If we were still in HS some of these assholes would keep our phones ringing off the hook! I’m so happy I have aged off of the “to-do” list of angry insecure trolls.

Ps I heart Claire!