When is it time to stop being a provider?

When it ain't as much fun as it used to be!

(check back with me in 2042, imo)
When it ain't as much fun as it used to be!

(check back with me in 2042, imo)
Originally Posted by ck1942
Boo guess im not retiring until i found this little undercover secret thing out....
When I say I will. Fuck worrying about anything but what makes you feel good. And if it feels good I’ll do it till I don’t like dick anymore lol!!
Still dont tell me nothing,now im being nosey LOL Whats that mean

And im just to afraid to ask you LOL....I feel taint has some part in the BBCR but hmmm how does this work.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
BBCR is a fun activity. Taint is the key to universal understanding.
When I say I will. Fuck worrying about anything but what makes you feel good. And if it feels good I’ll do it till I don’t like dick anymore lol!! Originally Posted by LadyMoxie
Are you back?? I have wanted to see you for a while now!
BBCR is a fun activity. Taint is the key to universal understanding. Originally Posted by pyramider
Heh....ok taint,....so BBCR?

What have your heard?
Btw..MrBigDawg baby...you made this "old lady" feel like a youngster again..and I can tell you that I hope to be doing this for as long as I can......thanks!
When is it time to stop being a provider?

100% when the Lady feel burn out, bitter, tired, when she no longer feels like her self, sexy & excited to see new or old friends

xoxo Kailani Torres :*
when they stop seeing me I guess!
^^^ I'm guessing that is never going to happen, lol...but + 1000 age is a state of mind.

~

^^^ I'm guessing that is never going to happen, lol...but + 1000 age is a state of mind.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
What have your heard? Originally Posted by pyramider
^^Nothing no one will give it up...heh...
when they stop seeing me I guess! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

ditto....I just posted a pm to my regular clientelle for an upcoming tour toward end of February...and am already halfway booked!....and I am in Houston now and am booked up with a waiting list......so as long as they keep seeing "this old lady",then I will keep on fucking em {and in a good way}!!!!
Great question but on the reverse when do the guys stop hobbying...

So I knew three providers in the last three years quit as providers. All of them had college education and one day they decided to do something different and just moved on. One of them has a family with kids now. There may be a fourth or a fifth one soon but I will keep my fingers crossed.

Similarly I knew two gentlemen they decided they had their fill and went to seeking real life and settled down well...one stayed in touch for few years and since then went on an overseas assignment with family ...lost touch...

Great stories ....Any thing is possible....When you are ready to change directions..and have the will...