What Would You Do...

Holly shit you serious? If so that's funny get done with date step out do alittle shopping. Atleast for those of us that SO Gf we wouldn't be lying when we told them were headed down to target. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I'm serious! Her name was Nicki and the RV belonged to Bobbie. Target is no longer at that location. It is now Arkansas State Police Headquarters, so I doubt if it'll happen again on that parking lot.
I'm way ahead of you, WorldTravler! All I need now is a red light for the porch. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I thought you said you never saw Blad?
A thought.... last time I traveled to Arkansas, hotels were catching on to the Priceline or similar site thing and would work with LE to try and identify girls simply using their reservation history... Some hotels would have printed pics from the ads up there. It was almost two years ago....

Given that, is it safe to be using those sites at all? What would one say if they were asked about their business?

Since this is a public forum, feel free to PM responses for discretion sake. We don't need to tell them all our secrets ;-) Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri
Are you asking a personal question on my thread? Besides, PMs aren't safe either.

Anyway, I've had hotels ask me what is my purpose of checking. I tell them my fiance is in Afghanistan and I can't stay alone in our house because I miss him too much. It's a mini-vacation for me. I usually get "Oh bless your heart. Tell him 'Thank you for his service' when you speak to him again, dear."

It's not like I'm lying to them, I'm just giving them a different answer.
I have a solution for all your problems no more worrying about getting rooms and it'll be the first of its kind you'll be famous.

Go buy you a RV it'll be a whore house on wheels you can park that shit anywhere wal-mart, target the Cracker Barrel the malls movie theaters etc.....don't forget the KOA'S. And you can follow the snowbirds around when winter comes you and head south and in the summer you can head north. Might be a good idea to hire some old geezer to drive it for you tho so it won't raise any eyebrows. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
The fuck is wrong with you?
The fuck is wrong with you? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Obviously someone here doesn't have a since of humor. The bills must be getting do and someone is stressing cause they can't get any dates cause there running out of newbie hobbist.
I've seen some ladies pretty serious about getting a really nice RV and taking the show on the road to Williston, Minot and others parts of ND where there apparently is lots of guys with lots of money but not enough hotel room (or othrer rentals).

I have a solution for all your problems no more worrying about getting rooms and it'll be the first of its kind you'll be famous.

Go buy you a RV it'll be a whore house on wheels you can park that shit anywhere wal-mart, target the Cracker Barrel the malls movie theaters etc.....don't forget the KOA'S. And you can follow the snowbirds around when winter comes you and head south and in the summer you can head north. Might be a good idea to hire some old geezer to drive it for you tho so it won't raise any eyebrows. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I've seen some ladies pretty serious about getting a really nice RV and taking the show on the road to Williston, Minot and others parts of ND where there apparently is lots of guys with lots of money but not enough hotel room (or othrer rentals). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
It's not a bad idea, actually!

It would have to be quite a bit nicer than the joke-mobile I posted, though. Lol
Obviously someone here doesn't have a since of humor. The bills must be getting do and someone is stressing cause they can't get any dates cause there running out of newbie hobbist. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I don't know who this "someone" you're talking about. It's not me. Bills aren't due until the 1st of December. And I haven't talked to a newbie in a while. I did just get back from getting my pussy eaten for 50 minutes.

If I'm stressing it's due to the lack of men that know what hair pulling means but whatever. I'll take a slow fuck.
I thought you said you never saw Blad? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
She couldn't pay me enough to see her.
Actually, a lady that used to visit Tulsa from NWA brought her RV over and parked at one of the local campsites and had gentlemen visit her there... all went well as far as I know.
I've seen some ladies pretty serious about getting a really nice RV and taking the show on the road to Williston, Minot and others parts of ND where there apparently is lots of guys with lots of money but not enough hotel room (or othrer rentals). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Wasn't there an rv scene in Best Little Whorehouse in Texas or one of the smokey and the bandit movies?? Someone help me out please lol
*Smiles meekly* I haven't seen that movie.
It's also booming down in south Texas between San Antonio and Laredo there literally setting up trailer parks and RV parks where every they can cause there's no housing in the desert. It's all people fracking for natural gas there making lots of money down there right now. Just heard on the news the other day it should stay that way tell about 2020.
Interesting ..... as far as TX is concerned I thought the new boom was just around West TX.