"Do Not See" list

I swear the more I read from you the more I'm convinced you a &* yr old pre *&^%$#@% little $%^&.

I do my best to get on every ladies DNS list with my posting style but for some reason it works opposite with most of them.

My personal DNS list is long but it's mostly type and only specific for the chosen few. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Dude, if ur addressing me, I need to understand what u r writing... Please re-write... "&*" should be number and "$%^&" should be some kind attack word..., have no idea what "*&^%$#@%" should be....
Don't be a chicken and say what u want to say... That is what I do....but if u r a chicken, don't write any at all... Why bother to go half way... So un-effective...
hang on.. isn't that like "we gave the mass murderer 70 years in prison!".. (but gave him full credit for time served, and suspended the rest)? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
All I know is 20some points my account get locked for 90 days and I only got 1 warning to go...I just need survive til my next trip.. Otherwise there will be many sad ladies who won't get to see me... lol
Everything in the hobby is not based on looks - and as usual you sell yourself short. Your board personality is that of an educated, articulate, and genuinely caring individual. Even the most hardened troll can't say anything negative about you and your attitude screams of great IOP.

Many guys and gals drive business off by their posts and end up on someone's DNS list. People that post like you get added to many "Too See" lists. The 25 year olds, in my opinion, can't match the IOP of the more mature ladies. Plus, the more mature ladies can do a LOT more in BCD area than the youngins. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thank you for saying that to her....she's a beautiful woman, and I don't understand why she'd sell herself short, cause she's kinda awesome. Shhhh....don't tell her I said that..lol
Thank you for saying that to her....she's a beautiful woman, and I don't understand why she'd sell herself short, cause she's kinda awesome. Shhhh....don't tell her I said that..lol Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

awww!
Dude, if ur addressing me, I need to understand what u r writing... Please re-write... "&*" should be number and "$%^&" should be some kind attack word..., have no idea what "*&^%$#@%" should be....
Don't be a chicken and say what u want to say... That is what I do....but if u r a chicken, don't write any at all... Why bother to go half way... So un-effective... Originally Posted by eng

Wasn't it you we told before, that communication and writing style are kind of important? If ya don't understand why folks blank words out....take the afternoon and ponder on it....kewl? It'll come to ya, and maybe it'll keep ya point free if ya do. LOL
Don't be a chicken and say what u want to say... That is what I do....but if u r a chicken, don't write any at all... Why bother to go half way... So un-effective... Originally Posted by eng

I think most understood. I don't need to break rules and get pointed to get my point across. Now if you can't communicate without getting pointed and banned maybe you should take a step back and go back to trolling.
awww! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's twue! It's twue!
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days.... Originally Posted by eng
you have said this alot. Why do you get points? You don't get points from what others post. Only by your own actions. Control yourself, obey the rules and you don't have anything to worry about. How about you taking responsibility for your own actions? No wonder you're worried about points. You act like a spoiled brat with no social skills. And no wonder your worried that your on dns lists.
you have said this alot. Why do you get points? You don't get points from what others post. Only by your own actions. Control yourself, obey the rules and you don't have anything to worry about. How about you taking responsibility for your own actions? No wonder you're worried about points. You act like a spoiled brat with no social skills. And no wonder your worried that your on dns lists. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Right on certain things.. But all my points are from replying/push back to attacks my way..

No, I don't worry abt me on someone's DNS list.. I don't even live in DFW...if a ladies who haven't met me don't want to see me, oh well... Now it hurts when lady who I met don't want to see me again... Hasn't happened so far...I even got some nice compliments from ladies who they know that will be the last time they will see me...beyond money exchange, I treat them as much respect as I can..
This hobby is a hell of a lot easier when you just have fun
I think most understood. I don't need to break rules and get pointed to get my point across. Now if you can't communicate without getting pointed and banned maybe you should take a step back and go back to trolling. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Will be keep trolling...
This hobby is a hell of a lot easier when you just have fun Originally Posted by Goose2u
I actually never chat/post in forums before eccie and actually enjoying it... It good way to waste time when not in DFW..., of course when in DFW, I will be busy with work and meeting providers...
Ok people....PUHLEASE....give me the definition of a troll specific to this board.

Everybody calling everybody a troll.....we are not all trolls are we? LOL

I was called a troll yesterday by another lady because I said I admired a gent and thought his NCNS did all the indies an injustice.

So yeah, not to get off topic, but does anyone have the official ruling on that? ECCIE TROLL definition please. Someone knowledgeable about this kinda thing would be nice, but hey, let's hear it. I bet Trolls make lotsa DNS lists....ummm....that is if I knew what it was, as opposed to what I have been thinking it is. LOL
Ok people....PUHLEASE....give me the definition of a troll specific to this board.

Everybody calling everybody a troll.....we are not all trolls are we? LOL

I was called a troll yesterday by another lady because I said I admired a gent and thought his NCNS did all the indies an injustice.

So yeah, not to get off topic, but does anyone have the official ruling on that? ECCIE TROLL definition please. Someone knowledgeable about this kinda thing would be nice, but hey, let's hear it. I bet Trolls make lotsa DNS lists....ummm....that is if I knew what it was, as opposed to what I have been thinking it is. LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I been called that many times.... Who cares about the meaning,, just take it as not good.. and way for them to attack because they don't have any other choice of words... lol
I been called that many times.... Who cares about the meaning,, just take it as not good.. and way for them to attack because they don't have any other choice of words... lol Originally Posted by eng
So basically, the actual meaning of the word is moot to you? It's like stupid, annoying, a**hat or something?

Ummmm....I care about the meaning, obviously. I asked didn't I? LOL Geez....back off a little, pal. I'd like an answer to my question, not just some trifle crud you pulled outta your vast knowledge bank....k? thanks

anyone? anyone?