#NeverRomney

Originally Posted by matchingmole
And your point? 19 out of what 40+ or more million?
  • Tiny
  • 10-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
I’m not sure exactly what that means but the Republican Party should be thankful for every gay Republican voter they’ve got.
  • Tiny
  • 10-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Just remember, Romney got a larger percentage of the popular vote than Trump. Originally Posted by FoxyGray
Obama was a much tougher opponent than Hillary Clinton. Romney would have kicked Hillary’s ass in 2016.
you know Moscow mystic is being sarcastic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Ukraine Dilbert. Have you always been an American traitor or did you just start to sellout America since Trump? Which is it Scardy Cat?
Obama was a much tougher opponent than Hillary Clinton. Romney would have kicked Hillary’s ass in 2016. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yes he would have Brother Tiny. Romney is a good man
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
that's your level of understanding concerning American politics. for you its like the WWF. pure entertainment, that's ok lama. no one ever thought you were smart
Ukraine Dilbert. Have you always been an American traitor or did you just start to sellout America since Trump? Which is it Scaredy (sic) Cat? Originally Posted by themystic

what are you taking moscow mystic? you need to layoff the blu pills! lol!
Mitt Romney is a cuckold!!!
Mitt Romney is a cuckold!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Damnit.. I was gonna post that!

So seconded
Damnit.. I was gonna post that!

So seconded Originally Posted by winn dixie

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Interesting. I wonder if they have BOD meeting minutes and how many Hunter has actually attended.

Strange how the entire Crowdstrike issue has gotten zero LSM coverage.
Interesting. I wonder if they have BOD meeting minutes and how many Hunter has actually attended.

Strange how the entire Crowdstrike issue has gotten zero LSM coverage. Originally Posted by gnadfly

of course they do. as Chairman of the Waco Kid Foundation our first order of business is to review the minutes. So i know about these things!! bahhaaaaa

i'm betting Hunter was too busy fucking his dead bro's widow to be bothered with mere board meetings!

and beyond CrowdStrike, where is any mention of the fact that the DNC REFUSED ACCESS to the server(s) to the FBI?