Who offers female condoms

If they were free I'd take them-still probably not ever use them but it wouldn't hurt to have them on hand. Lucky you have a source for free condoms, even planned parenthood in Austin has had to start charging for them due to budget cutbacks.

Yet to have that problem and I've used them for like 3 years (dick or cum going where it's not supposed to).
I can actually get my hands on them for free in a few places where I am (DC). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
  • quzi
  • 07-11-2016, 08:58 PM
word on the grapevine says positioning a female condom with a glass dildo or something similar helps get it right. Don't have any first person experience with that.
word on the grapevine says positioning a female condom with a glass dildo or something similar helps get it right. Don't have any first person experience with that. Originally Posted by quzi
Learning new skills here.
I have some that were given to me and plan to try them out.
I think the extra effort would be worth it especially if she wants to swallow. I imagine she would appreciate the convenience of not having to pull off the condom.
I use to be able to purchase them for a $1 each at a condom sense in Dallas. I order them online now to keep the cost down.

These things are great. I remove the inner ring and I use the convenient hard applicator that my clisn't brings with him. It makes for an easier insertion. And it allows him to see what it is. I've read that if used correctly they are safer than male condoms.

This is probably true for me since I do a ton of kegels and my kitty has a habit of sucking the male condoms which can be very scary.

Female condoms are awesome and my preferred method.
FC2 they are great. I can't even get up using anything else lol. Fantastic for Greek too. Take the inner ring out works a lot better imo.
Bbfs is better.
I offer them as an option as well.

xoxoxo
Catricia
I use to be able to purchase them for a $1 each at a condom sense in Dallas. I order them online now to keep the cost down.

These things are great. I remove the inner ring and I use the convenient hard applicator that my clisn't brings with him. It makes for an easier insertion. And it allows him to see what it is. I've read that if used correctly they are safer than male condoms.

This is probably true for me since I do a ton of kegels and my kitty has a habit of sucking the male condoms which can be very scary.

Female condoms are awesome and my preferred method. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
I need to look into these again, I keep hearing how much better they feel than regular condoms. It hurt me the first time I tried one, probably because I need to remove the ring.
They are my favorite. Took a few tries to figure out logistics.. but they have gotten great reviews from my guy friends.
I love female condoms...
I need to look into these again, I keep hearing how much better they feel than regular condoms. It hurt me the first time I tried one, probably because I need to remove the ring. Originally Posted by JadeRose
The inner ring is a hassle. remove it and trust me you'll like it a lot better.