Dreamers threaten to leave... Uhhh, ...Buh bye...

I don't remember how I got here. Do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Doubled
I don't remember how I got here. Do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I don't, sorry I couldn't help. Ask around maybe WTF can help.
WTF can help. Originally Posted by bamscram
and eeeehbuhrrrr's buddies...
I thinck ekimtheinbredchimp's mother thought she was pregnant but it turned out she was only constipated and that is how we have him to this day.
There have been "refugees" from Vietnam and many gathered into what became fishing villages along the Gulf Coast. In the mid to late 70's there were a substantial number of Koreans coming to this country ... and one I knew well ... who was an intelligence officer in the South Korean Army assigned to a U.S. unit. He and his family had to flee to the U.S. The U.S. State Department did not protect him or his family from the South Koreans who confiscated everything he had except each family member got to take one bag and $200 ... He had sold his family business (a furniture factory) and their home and cars and were carrying the cash to the U.S. to start over (South Koreans took it all at the airport) and escape almost certain execution. He had given 20 years to the U.S. military in his assigned capacity, and the U.S. government screwed him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
sad story. but why did he had to leave SK in away that caused his former govt. to confiscate everything he had; something that warranted an execution?

70's.... hmm, that period in south Korean history was pretty corrupt. I think it was Park who was president at that time before he was assassinated in a very weird way.
and eeeehbuhrrrr's buddies...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I thinck ekimtheinbredchimp's mother thought she was pregnant but it turned out she was only constipated and that is how we have him to this day. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Two of the ekim clusterfucks trying to out dumb each other.
No facts,just repeating a lie like good liberals do.
Their candidate lost.

At least wait until the EO's and Regulations are finished!

You might yearn to vote for him, again! If you did the first time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I voted for him mostly cause he was NOT a pro=amnesty RINO, and cause he kept saying "I won't give pathways for the dreamers"... NOW HE's flat out doing a 180 on it.. I don't care how well he does elsewhere, he lied to us..
I voted for him mostly cause he was NOT a pro=amnesty RINO, and cause he kept saying "I won't give pathways for the dreamers"... NOW HE's flat out doing a 180 on it.. I don't care how well he does elsewhere, he lied to us.. Originally Posted by garhkal

we'll have wait and see on that one. the DACA expires next month.

I do not think DACA will make it.

I know the corrupt Senate wants it to pass it, but it maybe a different story in the House.
The Supreme Court may end up with the final say on DACA. Should they find it unconstitutional, that's the end of it. Or just the beginning of a lot of crying from the usual suspects.
  • TCity
  • 02-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Do dreamers have citizenship in their parent's country?

Why can't we send the parent's country a bill for any government benefits their citizens receive while here and make it mandatory that children of foreign citizens apply for their parent's citizenship - then at most people coming to be borne here are green card holders but have to work on becoming citizens -

Honestly I think everyone should have to pay taxes and pass a citizenship test before being allowed to vote
Do dreamers have citizenship in their parent's country? Originally Posted by TCity
I'd have to say yes. if the illegal parents are citizens of another country and under jurisdiction, it follows that their children are citizens of that country their parents came from.

Why can't we send the parent's country a bill for any government benefits their citizens receive while here and make it mandatory that children of foreign citizens apply for their parent's citizenship - then at most people coming to be borne here are green card holders but have to work on becoming citizens -
sending a bill to that country wouldn't work, but an illegal alien tariff would probably work.

Honestly I think everyone should have to pay taxes and pass a citizenship test before being allowed to vote
I think we had something like that a long time ago.
I voted for him mostly cause he was NOT a pro=amnesty RINO, and cause he kept saying "I won't give pathways for the dreamers"... NOW HE's flat out doing a 180 on it.. I don't care how well he does elsewhere, he lied to us.. Originally Posted by garhkal

Dont be to hard on Trump. All that tough talk looks a lot different up close and personal. Think about this, if you were raised in the USA as a child, and you're parents were illegal Russian immigrants, what would you be going back to? What would you have in Russia? What would you even know about Russia? Put a human face to it

What does this have to do with Immigrants raping, dealing drugs, stealing our jobs, etc? Not much
The Supreme Court may end up with the final say on DACA. Should they find it unconstitutional, that's the end of it. Or just the beginning of a lot of crying from the usual suspects. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
And when exactly are they supposed to even HEAR the case??
And when exactly are they supposed to even HEAR the case?? Originally Posted by garhkal
there are 2 cases.

one was lead by the Texas distinct attorney, that one was suspended when Trump announced the DACA suspension and delayed its termination until March 2018. In that one, there was a good chance that the judge was going toss obama's DACA executive order into the trash can. I've not heard anything on that if the Judge will ignore the suspension and make a ruling.

the other was lead by the district attorneys of blue states saying DACA recipients were denied due process if DACA ends. a ridiculous claim.
I'd have to say yes. if the illegal parents are citizens of another country and under jurisdiction, it follows that their children are citizens of that country their parents came from.

sending a bill to that country wouldn't work, but an illegal alien tariff would probably work.

I think we had something like that a long time ago. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are as full of shit as you are opinions.