MY FIRST NO REVIEW AND I COULDNT AGREE MOREO

• Crock
  • 03-02-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm relatively new here, but in the short time I've been here, I've been continually amazed at how women who are easily able to capitalize on something they were born with are so willing to drive men (and their money) away by posting crazy stuff on this SHMB.
That hurt to read Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I stopped after two sentences...c'mon girl...if you want people to listen to you don't try shouting thru a bullhorn...
Two minutes of my life that I can't get back. Damnit to hell!
Kendall, I can make you wanna scream with caps! I promise You won't notice you lost two minutes of your life.

Marie, groovy, ROCK ON girly
Marie, thanks for the reminder on screening and be sure to follow that in the future so you don't get another bad review.

People on this board HATE the caps lock - you should know that by now. Please write anything you want but just know CAPS are going to open you up for criticism...and the original message will be lost.

As far as the review goes, who cares? Let it roll off of you, it doesn't matter and don't spend any time letting it bother you. You know who you are - that's what matters.

I will say this though - if you provide BBBJ on your menu and it's viewable to potential clients, you should have given his BBBJ. The only way that doesn't deserve a bad review is if you clearly state you won't do xxxx if someone smells, etc. Don't get me wrong, I get it but if the hygiene is a condition to your menu, clearly state that before they make an appointment. OR give them their money back as soon as you meet them. Apologize and politely explain why you can't perform and walk away. You can't have the appointment on your own terms without him knowing that first, that's wrong.

Sorry, don't want to add to your anguish - just pointing out the one thing I think you could have done differently

Best of luck
Apparently you don't have periods. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

I think she is in the middle of her period. That would explain a lot.

I will say this though - if you provide BBBJ on your menu and it's viewable to potential clients, you should have given his BBBJ. The only way that doesn't deserve a bad review is if you clearly state you won't do xxxx if someone smells, etc. Originally Posted by misspriss
misspriss, I usually agree with your eloquent posts, but have to disagree with you on this one. I feel there is an implied level of hygeine on both the hobbiest and provider, and if it is not there, any session from eithers point of view is subject to cancellation or reduction of menu.
since pyramider is no where to be found on this thread, i have to say of all the threads i have read THIS one definitely needs some TAINT <EOM>
I never knew Burleson was the better side of the tracks in the FW area. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The farm animals wear high heels in Burleson so the yokels think its the high rent district.
since pyramider is no where to be found on this thread, i have to say of all the threads i have read THIS one definitely needs some TAINT <EOM> Originally Posted by fletch

Preferably fragrance free.
Hygeine should be a given and not a terms of condition.......ain't nobody got time for that!
I agree

All caps
No spacing
Needs spell checker
Did she cut-n-paste the damn directory too?
She been here over 1 year and still has not learned

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
More appropriately, she has been alive for over "39" years and has not learnt grammar past a 5th grade level.
Now I'm confused I really don't know what side of the tracks I'm from, I do frequently take a shower and I think I am fairly well educated but I occasionally do wipe my mouth on my sleeve after eating pussy. So does that make me from the wrong side, Hmmmmmm.
Yes...A respectable gentleman from the proper side of the tracks would use his own monogrammed handkerchief.

Sorry, you asked.
xoxo i agree BORING REPLYS but hello sexy