Krauthammer To Embassy Mob: 'Go To Hell'

• Dawgs
  • 09-13-2012, 09:13 AM
It might help if Obama would occasionally attend an intelligence briefing. National defense is sort of important. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You do mean in between one of his golf games....
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2012, 11:18 AM
Odumbo sowed the seed for the Arab Spring with his apology speech in Cairo. Odumbo's pro-Palestine and anti-Israel stance -- his failure to support Mubarak and his decision to assassinate Gaddafi -- cultivated the current risings. Odumbo is harvesting the fruit of his failed foreign policy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No Bush sowed that seed in Iraq. Purple thumb. Remember?
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 11:57 AM
its the hypocrisy of the purple thumb ..

spend billions of dollars a month so Mohammed can have a purple thumb

then step up and claim all muslims are terrorists and should be exterminated
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 12:32 PM
that really fucked with the idiots brain cell ...

snick
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2012, 12:33 PM

then step up and claim all muslims are terrorists and should be exterminated Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes then they bitch about the deficit and muslims.

They spend money on a war(s) they will not fund and a bunch of people they hate.

Welcome to the Tea Party logic.

Thank God the independents in this country see through this BS. Nationally at least.
No Bush sowed that seed in Iraq. Purple thumb. Remember? Originally Posted by WTF
No. Odumbo fucked up Libya and Egypt. Bush 43 didn't send predator drones gunning for Gaddafi, and Bush 43 never directed Mubarak to step down.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Yes then they bitch about the deficit and muslims.

They spend money on a war(s) they will not fund and a bunch of people they hate.

Welcome to the Tea Party logic.

Thank God the independents in this country see through this BS. Nationally at least. Originally Posted by WTF

apparently that flew over IBs head like a drone
apparently that flew over IBs head like a drone Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, your head is in the sand. Odumbo visited Cairo since Bush 43 was in office, and the weakness Odumbo displayed by unwisely apologizing for American actions is all it took to create the present chaos in that region. Odumbo's foreign policy approach is eerily similar to the Carter administration's approach to the handling of Iran in 1979. 1979 is, coincidentally, the last time an U.S. ambassador was killed in the line of duty: eerily similar indeed.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 04:57 PM
and you missed the point WTF and I made
and you missed the point WTF and I made Originally Posted by CJ7
Odumbo visited Cairo since Bush 43 was in office, and the weakness Odumbo displayed by unwisely apologizing for American actions is all it took to create the present chaos in that region. Odumbo's foreign policy approach is eerily similar to the Carter administration's approach to the handling of Iran in 1979. 1979 is, coincidentally, the last time an U.S. ambassador was killed in the line of duty: eerily similar indeed.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 05:06 PM
twice in fact

then step up and claim all muslims are terrorists and should be exterminated Originally Posted by CJ7
lets see...

not all muslims are terrorists, but the ones doing the killing & bombings are muslims.
Mubarak was a tried and true, loyal U.S. ally., and Mubarak was overthrown on whose watch? And it has nothing to do with the Tea Party which post dates 9-11 and Iraq. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I find it funny how so many people are all for this wonderful thing we call democracy

However, when a country's people speak...i.e. out with Mubarak...we get alittle uncomfortable about how that democracy thing works, lol

And btw, the old John Wayne references...yea there is some solid 21st century thinking, next thing is there will be references to that silly actor name Ronald what was his name
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Odumbo's foreign policy approach is eerily similar to the Carter administration's approach to the handling of Iran in 1979. 1979 is, coincidentally, the last time an U.S. ambassador was killed in the line of duty: eerily similar indeed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Should we do as Reagan and sell arms to Iran, since we are going back in time!
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2012, 10:54 AM
. Bush 43 didn't send predator drones gunning for Gaddafi, . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No but I think Reagan did. Not a drone but you get the picture...