Why do providers not take blocked calls

The one thing I don't like about GV is that I can't tell if the call is coming in from my GV number, or my real life number. And I have called numbers back from my real life number, asking if they just called me. Usually when I figure out that it's someone from the hobby, I act all shocked when they ask me if I am from a "dating website" and I hang up immediately.
Thanks yall lots of great answers and help Ill look into the Talkatone.I understand the Ladies want to check the number but if someone gets a 5 dollar tracphone at kroger which is the chapest I have found How would a lady check it esp if after you use it you through it away after so your SO doesnt find it and get another one. That is probably the best option for me and I have done it before but it is a pain because you have to get cash get a kroger card. Get the manager to find the phone which one time took over 30 min. call and set up the phone call the girl and hope she answers becuse you only have 10 min. Meet up and through away the phone. PM is the safest for the ladys I think
Hey Luke on talkatone you have to be on wifi how do you use it from the car
Hey Luke on talkatone you have to be on wifi how do you use it from the car Originally Posted by mikecross
Yeah, you can use it in your car, as long as you have internet access. It will use some of your data plan, but not too much.
"My Pussy my rules"
BEST ANSWER EVER. OH, AND CORRECT.

"My Pussy my rules"
Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye
Butt that does not exclude either of you from posting taint photos.
It is dangerous and dumb. enough said. you don't want your number out there use a PM or P411. Can't believe that this has gotten this far before a mod hasn't killed it...........
Edited, wrong thread
It seems that most of us agree that the number is part of our screening process. And a couple people mentioned a DNS list and if a guy calls blocked it could be his way of getting in touch with the provider.
I actually have an app on both my hobby & my personal phones that block unknown or blocked numbers.
"My Pussy my rules"
Originally Posted by Phoenix Skye
+100
It seems that most of us agree that the number is part of our screening process. And a couple people mentioned a DNS list and if a guy calls blocked it could be his way of getting in touch with the provider.
I actually have an app on both my hobby & my personal phones that block unknown or blocked numbers.

+100 Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
How do you screen with a throw away phone you cant. Its not blocked but the number will give you no information. Now if he doesnt throw the phone away you may have a number again but you providers saving all these numbers are making it real easy for LE. Pm and a blocked call with a code from the message would be the safest and most discrete