Mass murder in Pittsburgh. BREAKING.

I heard he was upset over the caravan coming I bet he must be a trumpie, way to go mr potus a foller that was the bomber now a mass murder guy way to fucking go trummpie, I bet they both do body slams your kinda of gyus Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
The Pro Trumper didn’t kill anyone. The Anti Trumper killed 11 and wounded 5. So what’s your point?
no, this guy is anti-trump to the bone, in addition to being anti-semtic.

I'm hearing that he's a democrat. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Where did you hear that?
should have said allegedly.

from the facebook postings.
There’s still Jews around?.....

from the facebook postings. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Awesome source.

Usually enough for the president.

from the facebook postings. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Don't apologize to those who will not help themselves. You were correct. The shooter was anti-Trump. The shooter said he would never vote for Trump because Trump had too many Jews for advisers.
Maybe all this Hitler, Nazi talk should end. Beginning with you in this forum. Originally Posted by bambino
+1

That will probably get me points from our out of control moderator, but your right bambino
I broke no rule and if I can't criticize your actions in this manner it will be a sad day on this august whore board.

The events in Pittsburgh are a national tragedy and should not be politicized. Originally Posted by friendly fred

IMO that's all the left does. Politicize any tragedy they can.

However, what makes me wanna just SCREAM at the tv.. YET AGAIN we find out one of these mass shooters was "WELL KNOWN to the FBI and authorities".. SO WHY IS IT they keep getting to be the 'LEAD investigators"???

If they buggered up things this often, WHY SHOULD ANYONE trust them to be able to do the investigation afterwards?
IMO that's all the left does. Politicize any tragedy they can.

However, what makes me wanna just SCREAM at the tv.. YET AGAIN we find out one of these mass shooters was "WELL KNOWN to the FBI and authorities".. SO WHY IS IT they keep getting to be the 'LEAD investigators"???

If they buggered up things this often, WHY SHOULD ANYONE trust them to be able to do the investigation afterwards? Originally Posted by garhkal
I understand your feelings and frustration..but let’s be fair...no one can predict the actions of these characters and you can’t just jump in and arrest some one just because you think they might do something....unless of course you’re a moderator on eccie
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:25 AM
The Pro Trumper didn’t kill anyone. The Anti Trumper killed 11 and wounded 5. So what’s your point? Originally Posted by bambino
The shooter was a Nationalist. ...which Trump was proud of being just last week.

But yes Trump is a globalist like the shooter says. Despite Trump trying to appeal to Nationalist white supremacist. Evidently, one did not get the memo
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Don't apologize to those who will not help themselves. You were correct. The shooter was anti-Trump. The shooter said he would never vote for Trump because Trump had too many Jews for advisers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But the shooter was a Nationalist, a segment of society that Trump was proud of being a part of just last week.

And last year he was bragging about there being good people in those Neo-Nazi groups...which are Nationalist
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:39 AM
I understand your feelings and frustration..but let’s be fair...no one can predict the actions of these characters and you can’t just jump in and arrest some one just because you think they might do something....unless of course you’re a moderator on eccie Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Tom Cruise would have stopped this had he been on it...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_(film)

Also you are blaming eccie moderators when in fact they are reacting to laws from politicians you support.

Trump signed this law...it was predicated on lies concerning sex trafficking, which sprang from evangelicals who overwhelming support Trump.

So while many of you continue to rail against wu and the moderation, that is but a symptom and not the cause.

That is why I find Ellen or any hookers support of Trump so strange. Now if you are looking to appeal to old white men, then I understand her thinking!
But the shooter was a Nationalist, a segment of society that Trump was proud of being a part of just last week.

And last year he was bragging about there being goid people in those groups Originally Posted by WTF
The shooter was vocally anti-Trump. The shooter was registered 'unaffiliated' and he refused to vote for Trump. Nationalism was a liberal concept that came out of the French Revolution and was employed by secular leaders to break the hold the Church and nobility had over the masses. Are you advocating we return to a theocratic society dominated by churchmen?
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:59 AM
The shooter was vocally anti-Trump. [/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes he was but that is not wtf I said.
I said that just last week Trump was defending nationalism. This shooter was clearly a nationalist.

Nationalism in this country now is associated with Neo-Nazi and white supremacist....which I pointed out that Trump just last week was promoting.
--