Gun Control and Voter ID

Didn't you miss your chance to blame Clinton instead of Holder ? Just nit picking aren't you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Hildabeast, Reno, Holder, Odumbo, etc., etc., etc., are all the same, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's good your ignorant ass finally recognized that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Hildabeast, Reno, Holder, Odumbo, etc., etc., etc., are all the same, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's good your ignorant ass finally recognized that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

AAAh that's better dumatard I knew you had it in you. You are dismissed now ...
AAAh that's better dumatard I knew you had it in you. You are dismissed now ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Those flat Kansas highways don't provide much "cover and concealment", do they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Enjoy your ride!
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055188261] You contradict yourself, asshole. You say "Be glad you live in America" then, in your pea-brained way, quite literally deny the foundation for that esteemed belief: the Constitutional rights guaranteed to American citizens in the Bill of Rights.

Wow........Hankering.......... Even though Chicago is one of my favorite cities to visit i always assumed there had to be some assholes form there......

Thanks. You just confirmed that.

So I guess you thing anyone in America should be able to own RPGs or 50 Cal. Hey why not a fucking tank?

Want one?.

Join the military. You can shoot all you want there or are you a Chicken Hawk?
[QUOTE=mtnitlion;1055188882]
You contradict yourself, asshole. You say "Be glad you live in America" then, in your pea-brained way, quite literally deny the foundation for that esteemed belief: the Constitutional rights guaranteed to American citizens in the Bill of Rights.

Wow........Hankering.......... Even though Chicago is one of my favorite cities to visit i always assumed there had to be some assholes form there......

Thanks. You just confirmed that.

So I guess you thing anyone in America should be able to own RPGs or 50 Cal. Hey why not a fucking tank?

Want one?.

Join the military. You can shoot all you want there or are you a Chicken Hawk? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumb-ass hyperbole is always the expedient used by ignorant lib-retards like you. BTW, spent twenty-eight years in uniform, jackass -- did you ever load and fire a M2HB? A tank main gun? A howitzer? A BB gun, jackass? You've shown your willful ignorance by your total disregard for the Bill of Rights, moron; so, you're the one that needs to STFU!
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055188916]
Dumb-ass hyperbole is always the expedient used by ignorant lib-retards like you. BTW, spent twenty-eight years in uniform, jackass -- did you ever load and fire a M2HB? A tank main gun? A howitzer? A BB gun, jackass? You've shown your willful ignorance by your total disregard for the Bill of Rights, moron; so, you're the one that needs to STFU! Originally Posted by mtnitlion

not one single person ever questions your love , devotion and decades of service
to our military ...but wearing a French Maid outfit around the Officers Club every night doesn't count as a UNIFORM
not one single person ever questions your love , devotion and decades of service
to our military ...but wearing a French Maid outfit around the Officers Club every night doesn't count as a UNIFORM Originally Posted by CJ7
What Officers' Club do you know of during the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" era allowed such behavior, CBJ7? Perhaps you could enlighten the forum, CBJ7, because you either "misremember" where it was you went or you're again unwarily revealing your perverse, Freudian fantasies for all to see.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 01:52 PM
the Officers Club in the Generals basement where you performed table service ..every time an officer said "drop bitch" you hit your hands and knees like a table.
the Officers Club in the Generals basement where you performed table service ..every time an officer said "drop bitch" you hit your hands and knees like a table. Originally Posted by CJ7
Keep going, CBJ7. You obviously were the only one in this forum who was actually there and therefore the only one who intimately knows what perverted fantasies you acted out, CBJ7.
Originally Posted by roby321
this reminds me of a quote that is so indicative of a democrat run world

T.H.White's totalitarian principle: "Everything not forbidden is compulsory."

the world of liberals...doesn't it make you sick? they will control every aspect of your life

if you've ever read "the once and future king" you will remember him...an excellent writer
Those flat Kansas highways don't provide much "cover and concealment", do they, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Enjoy your ride! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We don't have to duck like you fuckers do. Have a nice day In Bred the dim. Kansas is no more flat where I live than Texas or Illinois.
this reminds me of a quote that is so indicative of a democrat run world

T.H.White's totalitarian principle: "Everything not forbidden is compulsory."

the world of liberals...doesn't it make you sick? they will control every aspect of your life

if you've ever read "the once and future king" you will remember him...an excellent writer Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
+1 Excellent book!
Fucking right wing dim-a-tards the chip was to open your gun safe so none except the owner can access the handgun. You fuckers will spin anything. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Learn to read. This communist want to create a bracelet with a chip that would enable your gun to fire.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 02:23 PM
Learn to read. This communist want to create a bracelet with a chip that would enable your gun to fire. Originally Posted by sardyop

yeah Iva, learn to read damnit !!!
Here we go with the liberal vs rights bull shit. You guys need to get a life and quit acting like little kids.
The only guns that need controlled are the ones NOT used for hunting.
Hand Guns SHOULD be available for those that qualify. Should need to attend classes in proper use and pass a exam. Period.
AKs and similar should only be available at a shooting range (and owned by the range operator)for those of you too fucking chicken to join the Army or Marines where they will give you one to use for the purpose it was meant.

Gun control like. Canada is just stupid. If you lived there you would have that key and if it fell into another persons hands you go to jail and the canooks take your guns.
Be glad you live in America and shut the fuck up Originally Posted by mtnitlion
What part of " Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???