New House For Me! :)

charles you are so very bad lol
charles you are so very bad lol Originally Posted by kittendd
Glad you liked it.

GND--You might put out there a request for a DIY handy dandy home repair book that could be a housewarming present from one of your many admirers. Years ago, Readers Digest published one (it is now too old to be of much use since technology has long surpassed the entries in that book), and there has to be a good one out there.

Congrats, & good luck.
I've found that it's much cheaper in the long run to hire someone that knows what they're doing rather than pay someone to fix your screw-up.

Someone that doesn't know what they're doing can screw things up way worse than they were to begin with. That's actually my area of expertise.
Especially if she's nude. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles, have you got her number? I've got lots of stuff that needs to be fixed.
GND that was me until I got my hands on some major power tools and realize that how much they could be in more ways then one... Theres alot to be said to be learning on how to do home repair at the hands of a really sexy guy who is an expert lol Why waste the money hiring someone when you get someone to teach you for free and have some fun on the side?