Will the democratic party survive?

Coalition govt. (like most European govts) would be a the new normal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
we have coalition government now if you mean congress

the various wings of the congressional cohort run the gamut

that's a close as we can ever get to a European style, which is where we are anyway
That would be little "wolfie"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Spell Checker on Isle 9

we have coalition government now if you mean congress

the various wings of the congressional cohort run the gamut

that's a close as we can ever get to a European style, which is where we are anyway Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
theres a word for that. its called factions. that is not the same thing as coalition.

we dont' have coalition govt in the truest sent of the word.

there is however 3 independent parties in coalition with the democratic party (2 in the House and 1 in the senate)

however, this is not a true coalition govt.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that one of the "elitists" from "up East"?

And I thought girls were good spellers!
Spell Checker on Isle 9

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that one of the "elitists" from "up East"?

And I thought girls were good spellers! Originally Posted by LexusLover
at least the pronunciation is correct. lol!
Nationalists should Unite and kick the Devil Worshipers out of our Country.

FUCK YEAH! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I agree - send those elite motherfuckers packing to the new Republic of California. Originally Posted by DSK
And I thought the new Republic of California was Dallas.

I think the democratic party will get weaker over time to the point of near irrelevance like most 3rd parties. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The two party system will remain between the Republicans and the Democrats. This election proved that third parties aren't needed if third party-like candidates can win the Whitehouse. All the Republicans and Democrats have to do is to coddle these unorthodox candidates like the Republicans did. The Republicans pretty much sealed the fate of third parties in the U.S. by successfully hijacking the election which will limit the choices of the American people and will continue to encourage elitism in the end. I think Trump is a good man with good intentions but he is going to get used like hell by the Republican machine. The Republican Party took the American people by hostage through Trump's message. Trump sold his soul to the Republican Party because he knew he couldn't win without their support. What he doesn't understand is that American politics isn't exactly like running a business in which one voice, the owner, can be heard and when he puts his foot down that is that. It's going to be a long road ahead for change if any does occur. Having a Republican House and Senate won't help that much because Trump is still considered an outsider or a rogue element by politicians. I wish him all the luck. The Democrats backed the wrong candidate in their attempt to hijack the election. Sanders was about the closest thing that the Democrats could get with a Trump-like candidate that was "third party." However, they lost sight of the prize, the working man, in favor of fear mongering. Trump put the Republican Party on the map in the eyes of the American working man. This election is the beginning of the change in American politics. No longer will it be about big issues, issues of morality, or even issues of culture but ECONOMICS, what can the government do for me to make my life better economically.
The two party system will remain between the Republicans and the Democrats. This election proved that third parties aren't needed if third party-like candidates can win the Whitehouse. All the Republicans and Democrats have to do is to coddle these unorthodox candidates like the Republicans did. The Republicans pretty much sealed the fate of third parties in the U.S. by successfully hijacking the election which will limit the choices of the American people and will continue to encourage elitism in the end. I think Trump is a good man with good intentions but he is going to get used like hell by the Republican machine. The Republican Party took the American people by hostage through Trump's message. Trump sold his soul to the Republican Party because he knew he couldn't win without their support. What he doesn't understand is that American politics isn't exactly like running a business in which one voice, the owner, can be heard and when he puts his foot down that is that. It's going to be a long road ahead for change if any does occur. Having a Republican House and Senate won't help that much because Trump is still considered an outsider or a rogue element by politicians. I wish him all the luck. The Democrats backed the wrong candidate in their attempt to hijack the election. Sanders was about the closest thing that the Democrats could get with a Trump-like candidate that was "third party." However, they lost sight of the prize, the working man, in favor of fear mongering. Trump put the Republican Party on the map in the eyes of the American working man. This election is the beginning of the change in American politics. No longer will it be about big issues, issues of morality, or even issues of culture but ECONOMICS, what can the government do for me to make my life better economically. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Hey, Wolfie! Will hildebeest be nominating the next two or three Supreme Court justices? No, hildebeest lost the election; so, hildebeest won't be nominating the next two or three Supreme Court justices -- hildebeest will NEVER fuckn' nominate a Supreme Court justice, Wolfie! "Elections have consequences", Wolfie! Get over yourself, Wolfie!

Hey, Wolfie! Will hildebeest be nominating the next two or three Supreme Court justices? No, hildebeest lost the election; so, hildebeest won't be nominating the next two or three Supreme Court justices -- hildebeest will NEVER fuckn' nominate a Supreme Court justice, Wolfie! "Elections have consequences", Wolfie! Get over yourself, Wolfie!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"This election is the beginning of the change in American politics. No longer will it be about big issues, issues of morality, or even issues of culture but ECONOMICS, what can the government do for me to make my life better economically."

I hope that helps.
"This election is the beginning of the change in American politics. No longer will it be about big issues, issues of morality, or even issues of culture but ECONOMICS, what can the government do for me to make my life better economically."

I hope that helps.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Hildebeest will still not be making any appointments to the Supreme Court, Wolfie, which is why many Trump supporters voted for him, Wolfie. Hope that helps, Wolfie.
Hildebeest will still not be making any appointments to the Supreme Court, Wolfie, which is why many Trump supporters voted for him, Wolfie. Hope that helps, Wolfie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Uhhhhhh, not exactly. Many Americans, I imagine some Trump supporters, don't even know how many Justices there are in the Supreme Court let alone really care about what they do. The election was a fuck you to the Establishment and not about how many Supreme Court Justices that a Republican can nominate before his term is up. The American people are more concerned with the economy than boring legal cases that are heard by stuffy old legal minds that get a kick out of writing long-winded judgements that go over the heads of most people. But I keep them in mind whenever PBS wants to let the public know about an "important legal matter."
Uhhhhhh, not exactly. Many Americans, I imagine some Trump supporters, don't even know how many Justices there are in the Supreme Court let alone really care about what they do. The election was a fuck you to the Establishment and not about how many Supreme Court Justices that a Republican can nominate before his term is up. The American people are more concerned with the economy than boring legal cases that are heard by stuffy old legal minds that get a kick out of writing long-winded judgements that go over the heads of most people. But I keep them in mind whenever PBS wants to let the public know about an "important legal matter." Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You're a moron, Wolfie. Hildebeest promised to abridge the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments, Wolfie, and unlike you, many people were single issue voters and voted against hildebeest to preserve the Constitution and keep hildebeest from fulfilling her campaign promise to abridge the Bill of Rights, Wolfie.
You're a moron, Wolfie. Hildebeest promised to abridge the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 10th Amendments, Wolfie, and unlike you, many people were single issue voters and voted against hildebeest to preserve the Constitution and keep hildebeest from fulfilling her campaign promise to abridge the Bill of Rights, Wolfie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again Wal-Mart Trump voters don't give a shit about the political ideas of some Chicago fucktard that has too much time on his hands that he has to argue for or against some minor subset topic in a hooker board. You can count me out along with them voters. Next fucktard.