False Claims Of “Insurrection,” Minutes After January 6 Capitol Riot, Suggest Disinformation Plot

That's an easy question.

They didn't. At least according to any news station that isn't MAGA propaganda Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
And yet the authors of this article prove you wrong.

And just a reminder about the authors - Michael Shellenberger is a lifelong Democrat journalist and author who recently changed his affiliation to Independent. Zaid Jilani is as far left as they come, with Jilani saying "I’ve spent my entire political life working with the Democratic Party and the progressive movement. I’ve worked for the Democratic Party-aligned think tank, the Center for American Progress (CAP). I’ve raised money and organized campaign volunteers to elect progressive Democrats like Elizabeth Warren, Tammy Baldwin, and Alan Grayson. I’ve never voted for a Republican.

The Democrats had already hatched a disinformation plan in advance to falsely label Jan 6 an insurrection. Why is that?
Gotta love it how this one particular article is "proof" and all the other articles that dispute it are "fake news". Lol. This is why we call it a cult.