Hillary Wipes Server Clean

I'm not refuting you. I'm just trying to help. That is what you should do when you want to completely erase the hard drive. The fuck is wrong with you people. Originally Posted by shanm
let see if I can remember my old programing days

this is scrubbing

for 1 to 100+1
Eva is the most stupid poster
next

this make every blank spot read, "Eva is the most stupid poster"

this is scrubbing

for 1 to 100+1
next

this make every blank spot read, "Eva is the most stupid poster" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You were the dumb fuck that ran your computer through the shredder right? You can't even remember to change your depends.
Erasing is about the same as deleting..We have come a long way from the old paper shredder. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were the dumb fuck that ran your computer through the shredder right? You can't even remember to change your depends. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

this is scrubbing

for 1 to 100+1
next

this make every blank spot read, "Eva is the most stupid poster" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I rest my case
This isn't house of cards, old man. Originally Posted by shanm

It isn't? Judge Jeanine Pirro begs to differ with you, shammytard @ 3:55:

"Hillary, have you been studying Claire Underwood from House of Cards?"

I rest my case Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Thanks for admitting you are a idiot no stones.
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 06:55 PM
It isn't? Judge Jeanine Pirro begs to differ with you, shammytard @ 3:55:

"Hillary, have you been studying Claire Underwood from House of Cards?"

Originally Posted by lustylad
So I ask him if he's retarded, and you substantiate the argument with the words of another RETARD?

RETARD ALERT
So I ask him if he's retarded, and you substantiate the argument with the words of another RETARD? Originally Posted by shanm

Only an utterly unaccomplished retard like yourself would suggest that a woman who was a magna cum laude and phi beta kappa undergraduate, earned a JD degree, and served as a Judge and District Attorney of Westchester County, NY for a dozen years suffers from any kind of mental impairment.

Here's an idea, shammyturd - if you have any cojones, why not share your own Curriculum Vitae with us and we can compare it with Jeanine Pirro's? I will bet Judge Jeanine has more cojones (and brains) than you!

• shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Only an utterly unaccomplished retard like yourself would suggest that a woman who was a magna cum laude and phi beta kappa undergraduate, earned a JD degree, and served as a Judge and District Attorney of Westchester County, NY for a dozen years suffers from any kind of mental impairment.

Here's an idea, shammyturd - if you have any cojones, why not share your own Curriculum Vitae with us and we can compare it with Jeanine Pirro's? I will bet Judge Jeanine has more cojones (and brains) than you!

Originally Posted by lustylad

Fox news analyst= RETARD

Fox News watcher = RETARD

LustyTurd = RETARD

THAT'S MY JOB!!!

Thanks for admitting you are a idiot no stones. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you saying he is one the "dimer" lights?
Here's an idea, shammyturd - if you have any cojones, why not share your own Curriculum Vitae with us and we can compare it with Jeanine Pirro's? I will bet Judge Jeanine has more cojones (and brains) than you! Originally Posted by lustylad
He just did!

RETARD

RETARD

RETARD

Originally Posted by shanm
Are you saying he is one the "dimer" lights? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Typo''s get you all aflutter dull knife.
Typo''s get you all aflutter dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You on typing patrol these days?
He just did! Originally Posted by LexusLover
His post-junior high work is in being a RETARD!
You on typing patrol these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You got two handles lexie? Why do you think I can't reply to someone? Fuck off.