Cum on Tits: Mess or Turnon?

I don't mind, if YOU don't mind licking it off.....just a fantasy of mine

I agree with a few other ladies here, there is just something super sexy about watching the explosion. LOVE IT!
  • jfred
  • 05-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Dannie, that gives me some great ideas for next week (LOL). Heather, I doubt you will have anybody collecting on that bet--that's just too much woman to cover with just one man. Originally Posted by White Tiger
"Great ideas"? "One man can't do it"!!?

Dude, I hope you are not suggesting accompanying me in a double-barrel assault!!

You're very forward. I don't think I even know you.
[quote=jfred;304027] Please read what I've said, consider it thoughtfully and reply candidly.No problem. I'll certainly try. I know, as you say, my opinion isn't as "valid" as yours, but I'll do my best. Just for you.

jfred: Don't I recall you recently equating semen to "warm snot"?

Heather: Yes, it does feel and taste like warm snot. Try it sometime. You'll see.

Dear, why are you taking this line with me? Because you respond so very very well.
Pay attention: I've not disputed the physical correlation between nasal mucosa and semen. But unlike you I don't find either repulsive.Well, unlike you I do find snot repulsive. Semen, not so much. As long as it's not in my mouth.
They are similar in nature because they move through the body in similar manners and both carry a microscopic cargo.
Wow! That's alot of big words and I'm not sure I'm capable of understanding!
And I've "tried" both -- I've told you that.Sorry, I don't remember you saying that. I guess I stand corrected. You've had cum in your mouth?
I know what they feel and taste like.Oh. Uh, OK.
Why do you keep saying that? Let's not waste time on such childishness.Whatever you say. You're the boss!

jfred: And you don't mind that disgusting substance coating your skin?

Heather: No, because I learned in the safer sex classes I have attended that skin is an effective barrier to the absorbtion of HIV into the body. Oh wait-those classes were given by DOCTORS, tharen't nearly as smart and well informed as *some* hobbyists.

Are you implying that yours truly is *one* of those hobbyists who considers himself better informed that DOCTORS No, I didn't implicate anyone, I thought.
In the first place, I've neither said that of myself nor uttered any statement that justifies such insulting conclusionsDidn't say you did, sir. Calm down.
. (If you wish to dispute that, please give specifics. Otherwise, please refrain from such blather.)I'll try. Just for you.
We're discussing facts related to one very specific health-related matter and one need not have the comprehensive education and experience of a physician to do that intelligently. (Would that you were a DOCTOR -- you'd be much easier to talk to about these things.)I know. I'm just an enpty headed provider with an invalid opinion.Sniff.

Your DOCTORS informed you correctly that unbroken skin is a dandy dam for HIV. So is the unbroken lining of the mouth and throat. In fact, the lining of the mouth is superior due to HIV defeating proteins secreted there.You are correct, sir. But my point is that personally, for ME, I don't mind semen on my "ample, enhanced" breasts. But not in my mouth or throat. If that's OK with you. Sir.

Here's my question (It requires that you follow along, so please concentrate.)I'll try but I'm not very bright. Sorry.
: You've told us of your serious aversion to CIM or BBBJ based on health considerations; specifically, that you might contract AIDS from contaminated semen through microscopic oral entry points. And yet you seem to give no thought to the possibility of indiscernible entry points on your skin. To the contrary, I've given much thought to it. For me, and it IS my body after all, the risk of semen on my "ample, enhanced" breasts is acceptable. The risk of HIV contaminated semen in my throat is not. For me. Personally. Obviously, the risk is OK for others. And I'm fine with that. OUR BODIES OUR RULES.
Do you see what I'm saying? Are you uninformed? Thoughtless? Or just muddle-headed and self contradictory? Help me on this, please.I guess all of the above. I bow to your superior intelligence, knowledge, wit, and charm. Sir.

jfred: If (at the end of our hour of pleasure) I hock a giant lugie (or just blow my allergy-stricken nose) and cover your tits, will I receive a similar discount?

Heather: No, because there is quite a difference in mucous from your disease riddled throat or nose than semen. It's sexy(and sexual) to have come squirt out on my breasts. Blowing snot on them wouldn't be quite as...sexy. To me, anyway.

Well I never said it would be sexy, did I? No, but I did.
My point was that, following your reasoning, snot and semen are pretty much interchangeable -- taste the same, feel the same, both are pathogenic ("disease riddled" and "HIV infected", respectively, according to you) but their infectious agents are blocked by intact skin.I'm just repeating what the doctors(see, I didn't yell!) said.

jfred: I also recall you characterizing all male ejaculatory fluid as potentially "that delicious HIV infected semen" that would enter your pristineLOL nice mischaracterization babe person through "a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth" and infect you with that deadly scourge. Are you so sure of the integrity of your epidermis that you welcome this pestilent material on your skin? No pimples, scrapes or microscopic contusions to worry about? (How would you even know)

Heather: Because I visually inspect my chest before any session that might include COT. It's called "examining" Duh. And I also coat your undoubtably fabulous cock with lube containg Nonoxl-9 before you fuck my breasts-which, as you surely know kills the HIV virus. And before you say that lube like that can no longer be obtained on the open market, I make my own. It's very easy.)

Examining...so thaaat's what it's called! But I think you missed my point. You say you perform this "visual" examination. Surely you don't mean with your naked eye!OMG, the skin on your chest is very susceptible to microscopic damage, Heather. Jewelery, sunburn, common temporary blemishes, mosquito bites, just scratching an itch -- ANY of those things (and doubtless others) could open an entry point you'd never see. Tell me you at least use a magnifying glass.No, I'm an idiot. And I'm far sighted, to boot!

It would be immodest of me to confirm you suspicions about my penis, and untruthful to deny it. I'll let others sing those praises.Oh, you mean all the providers you have reviewed? Oh wait. You have no reviews.

And, dear, you got me on the Nonoxyl-9 business -- ever heard of it Nonoxl-9 is the ingredient used as a spermacide in contraceptive gels, jelly, creams etc. After researchers discovered it had the ability to kill the HIV virus, companies marketing lube added it as an extra precaution for disease control. But then, after more research , it was discovered it also irritated the vaginal wall, and some researchers put forth the possibility it might actually increase the suceptibility of the HIV being more readily absorbed into the vaginal wall, so it was removed from lube formulations. This supposes that condoms aren't being used. It's easy to make your own though. Add contraceptive jelly containing Nonoxyl-9 to your lube and your all set. I use about 1 ounce gel to 10 ounces of lube. I'm surprised you didn't know about this.
Sweetie, I don't really like my cock "coated" with anything, to begin with. And how is that going to help you? When I ejaculate it's gonna blow up under your chin and drip below your ears, and we're gonna smear it "all over" your breasts. You gonna "coat" those areas beforehand, as well?Yes, I'll coat it well. It will(hopefully) form an effective barrier. The way I do it ensures it not going anywhere but my "ample, enhanced" breasts.

jfred: An now you say "yumm"??!

Heather: Yes, yum indeed. I'll say it again for clarification. YUMM.

YUMM it is, then. So I guess I need you to clarify what YUMM means to you, please. It's normally associated with the sense of taste. Semen doesn't pass your lips, so what do you mean when you say that?Yumm=sexy. LOL. Clear enough?

jfred: I'm also confused about the similarity between (a) what you're offering to reward and (b) what's commonly known as PSE. You know, that step (according to you) between GFE and BBFS, "invented by men" (who got tired of tamer fare) and more or less forced upon gullible providers.

Heather: SOME gullible providers, who are terrified of refusing to do anything hobbyists come up with because they mistakenly believe it will affect their income

So let me get this straight...PSE (most commonly characterized by the gentleman getting to "see his work" on a lovely lady's body)Maybe to you, it's not PSE to me. Just GFE. To me.
is a boundary-pushing "invention" of menLOL. Or so the providers say..
pressed upon income-fearful, gullible providers who are, thus, manipulated into practicing this kind of sex act. That accounts for SOME of them, anyway.

The rest, yourself included, also participate in this sort of PSE behavior.No, PSE to me is balls-to-the-wall all out jackhammer fucking however you want with no input from her, cum anywhere you wish to shoot it-face,hair etc-no romance no gentleness just raw hard rough sex.If that's your thing, good for you. I could care less. Just not for me.
But (and this must be crucial) YOU are not one of these unfortunates that you are concerned for -- your "business is great" and you surely are not gullible.When I said my business was "great" that sounded boastful and that's tacky, and I wish I had said simply that my business is "fine".I regret saying that. Do you ever regret anything you say?

jfred: I'd never have guessed that you "love it so much".

Heather: Guess again.

So far you've still left me guessing. But if you'll thoughtfully and seriously answer my inquiries (above) it should help.

jfred: Are you the same Heather?

Heather: Yes indeedy. You sexy beast.

Why do you call me that? It seems disingenuous of you or, at best, slippery.Just like cum. And snot. You sexy beast.[/quote]
Geez, for a minute I had a flash-back - thought I was on another forum... but that can't be...it doesn't exist any longer...

H

I agree with a few other ladies here, there is just something super sexy about watching the explosion. LOVE IT! Originally Posted by reese foster
After licking it off, are you going to DFK?
Geez, for a minute I had a flash-back - thought I was on another forum... but that can't be...it doesn't exist any longer...

H Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
A-Fucking-Men!

Enough already.
  • jfred
  • 05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah, we've carried it too far. I'm out.

Bad behavior on my part. Lo siento.
Agreed. Me, I'm too sleepy to type anyway.Too many martinis at Nick & Sams! Ya'll have a good night. H
I am new to the board but I had to get in on this! It is a total turn on and after visiting th back door it also a major turn to have it let loose all over my back and ass.

I am sorry but it one thing I love so I had to join in on this conversation. I lurk and am not a big poster unless I see something like this and I just can't hold myself back.
mmm yeah, love it!!

OMG who cares if its messy???

Its suppose to be fun and FUCK YEAH its super hott!
It's HOT...love to see my skin coated...then to enjoy licking it off.

Mmmmm....I'm now in a mood
I vote YES! Erotic as hell!
Cheers!
Originally Posted by reese foster

I agree with a few other ladies here, there is just something super sexy about watching the explosion. LOVE IT!

After licking it off, are you going to DFK? Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
as a matter of fact, there have been times where i came on her ass, back, stomach, or chest (*), then either pressed up against her [getting it all over me] or licked it off and we kissed afterwards. it's my bodily fluid, so no gross-out effect on me.

(*) i was going to say "ass, back, stomach, AND chest" but lil delites has never had that capacity :^)
Let's take this one more step...Do our ladies enjoy having their man help lick it off after the explosion? How about a hot, passionate kiss afterwards???
Cheers!