anyone likes to watch

Watching is fun but nothing beats being in the game
I think I would enjoy being watched.. any here enjoy watching? Originally Posted by Golpacha
After going to plenty of swinger and orgy parties I've come to realize that I'm definitely a watcher/voyeur.
Never watch alone...
But if you do...
Don't tell anyone...
Unless...
They were there...
And into it!
I'm way into watching. It's one of my all time favorite things. I watch my friend fuck his girlfriend every once in a while because they enjoy being watched. It's a pretty great friendship haha
I love to watch.

Just the other night, my gal pal and I were commenting on how nice it would be to go see sex show.

There is a market for this, I know ! Lets see... A provider hosts a watching party, folks pay admission, and the fucking ensues. If anyone else wants to participate, then additional fee.

How does that sound ?
Awesome!
Any providers interested?
I'm honored to have recently connected with a bevy of lascivious beauties who'll be offering curated experiences where one can watch or play as they please... Do check out Behind The Red Door for more details.
One of my lesbian friends got me a nice Bulova for my birthday, I think she totally misunderstood when I said I wanna watch.
I don’t mind it being someone I’m aware of and not a pimp/boyfriend who wants to do a shakedown.
I like being watched in the act. Boosts the excitement.
Love watching. Even more intense if the person being watched is blindfolded while masturbating.

A unique variation on a theme would be the reading of literature whilst a Hitachi Wand was cleverly applied

http://hystericalliterature.com/sessions/
I like to watch...
I love to watch girl on girl with the option of being the middle of the sandwich.