where's Melania ?

I think she's trash. Her posing in a plane with a gun, etc. trying to be mob glam is just exactly what Donnie thinks she is, and what he is.

Fake, tit's,
Facelift - fake
Fake jewels
Fake lips
Looks like a hooker
acts like a hooker
decorates like a hooker
speaks like a rushky hooker
and dresses like a hooker in general- or like a seeking gal. I don't really care- do you?

Fuck her and her dracula's blood bank christmas too.

Only a pretentious Cunt would make Christmas into a Steven Kings the Shining!

Clearly her taste is only in her mouth. She lives with the guy who's more phony than a 50 dollar Rolex.
I think she's trash. Her posing in a plane with a gun, etc. trying to be mob glam is just exactly what Donnie thinks she is, and what he is.

Fake, tit's,
Facelift - fake
Fake jewels
Fake lips
Looks like a hooker
acts like a hooker
decorates like a hooker
and dresses like a hooker in general- or like a seeking gal. I don't really care- do you?

Clearly her taste is only in her mouth. She lives with the guy who's more phony than a 50 dollar Rolex. Originally Posted by eyecu2
The disturbing thing is that there is actually a person on the Planet that thinks those pictures are real.
Melania the mail order whore from commie country is bought and paid for with her soul. She's prolly doing her profession face down ass up.
Ugly and classless.
That's where Melania is
She's doing the cunt roll on some guy named Vlad from close to her mother country. Just another nasty whore Trump picked out a pile of poser wanna-be beauty queens. Ms Universe---what a fucking joke.

Where's Melanie?

Lining her grubby pockets with whore pay.

Thats where.

The disturbing thing is that there is actually a person on the Planet that thinks those pictures are real. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The first one no.

The second one? REALLY???

She turned the White House into Red Square for Xmas. Do you doubt the authenticity of that? Does anyone on the Planet? How disturbing indeed.

Fake, tit's,
Facelift - fake
Fake jewels
Fake lips
Looks like a hooker
acts like a hooker
decorates like a hooker

Clearly her taste is only in her mouth. She lives with the guy who's more phony than a 50 dollar Rolex. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Thaks for posting them, mate.

What's not to Love?? ... ... ...

#### Salty
... Thaks for posting them, mate.

What's not to Love?? ... ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Well the first two actually are at least showing the whores body...that part on a hooker board is fine.

But the stroll through her menstrual pine tree grove is a complete fucking joke. And we paid for that!!!?

I'll even give some artistic leeway to say a red tree is sorta ok, but where are the decorations on those trees or lights?

It's as if her whore brain was cow-kicked into singularity mode...and all she could do is pick one crayon out, and it was a big fucking red one.

Kindergarteners have more creative talent than Melania-whore.
I bet she wishes she was in Canada where she would gladly give it up for free. Her real

We know she is not with Nikki's husband serving "our" country. The stupid orange clown wanted to know why "he" was not with "her" campaigning
Come to think of it are any prominent women vocal right now in support of Trump?

Mrs Trump may have tired of the campaign process but something tells me when we get closer to the convention she will pop up smiling and waving.
Can we see those manufactured tits, no ass, skinny legs and botoxed face in the nude again. That's all she's worth.

Lord knows Noone wants to hear anything she has to say.
Can we see those manufactured tits, no ass, skinny legs and botoxed face in the nude again. That's all she's worth.

Lord knows Noone wants to hear anything she has to say. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... I surely hope she does MORE of those
Art photo nudes...

And I'm interested in what she has to say...

Along-with the nudes - Morning, Noone and Night!

#### Salty
She's out shopping for knee pads.
After the Biden speech onight. she's making plans to go back to eastern Europe. One way lol