Where the wild things are…..

Isn’t it lol! Tuck can compose some poetry too�� Originally Posted by Rochelle77
I hear tell that Tuck is a learned man!!
You show me every time, and looking forward to more! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Xoxo ty darling
I hear tell that Tuck is a learned man!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
He’s bonafide😊💋😏
Omg I feel like one of those deranged fans at a movie premiere when I get a compliment from you Zenobia, like seriously! 😳😍😂💋 Originally Posted by Rochelle77
Lol I promise that was the best compliment ever given by a sister companion, I am honored Sincerely, ThAnK YoU Gorgeous!!
MsRochelle making me feel all fuzzy inside, all the while smiling ear to ear!
You are truly an authentic beautiful (inside and out) WoWmAn
Much gratitude for your realness💋💋🌹

The gents are super lucky to be in your presence!! Keeping it💯
He’s bonafide😊💋😏 Originally Posted by Rochelle77
+1 Indeed, he is.. it’s an energy thang with him.. I mean that in the greatest way possible☺️
Lol I promise that was the best compliment ever given by a sister companion, I am honored Sincerely, ThAnK YoU Gorgeous!!
Much gratitude for your realness💋💋🌹

The gents are super lucky to be in your presence!! Keeping it💯 Originally Posted by Zenovia
We simply must meet💯🥰😍💋 thank you darling!
We simply must meet💯🥰😍💋 thank you darling! Originally Posted by Rochelle77

You will enjoy meeting Zenovia, she is an awesome lady and good friend. Benjamin absolutely loves her!
You will enjoy meeting Zenovia, she is an awesome lady and good friend. Benjamin absolutely loves her! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
I have zero doubt, omg ZERO 😃💯😏😍🏆
Much gratitude for your realness������

The gents are super lucky to be in your presence!! Keeping it�� Originally Posted by Zenovia
You are among two of the finest ladies I know in the hobby Zen and Ro! Y’all are 100% all woman. The two of you in the same room would be absolutely electric! I can honestly say there’s no way I could handle it. The sensory overload would be too much. But I can definitely dig a little one on one though!

https://youtu.be/qsxa8d9Tp9s
Wild thang! You make my heart sang.... you make everythang......... better!
You are among two of the finest ladies I know in the hobby Zen and Ro! Y’all are 100% all woman. The two of you in the same room would be absolutely electric! I can honestly say there’s no way I could handle it. The sensory overload would be too much. But I can definitely dig a little one on one though!

https://youtu.be/qsxa8d9Tp9s Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thank you love so much I just smiled soooo big! And oh my goodness that room would light up for sure😊🥰💯💋😃🏆
Wild thang! You make my heart sang.... you make everythang......... better! Originally Posted by Weatherman77
Thank you love xoxo
Here is for the weatherman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wAm2HAx7i0

I prefer the Troggs version, but this one shows Rochelle crawling around on the floor!
She is even better crawling around on a mattress!
I couldn't stand up to Rochelle and Zen at the same time either, Houston.
Best to savor one at a time!
Y’all are too funny ��
He’s bonafide😊💋😏 Originally Posted by Rochelle77
+1 Indeed, he is.. it’s an energy thang with him.. I mean that in the greatest way possible☺️ Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thank you for the most wonderful compliments!!
You are both fine, understanding, meaningful ladies!!!!
Making love without having to hold back feelings is such a wonderful experience!!