John Kerry said what???

If the shoe fits, wear it! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm comfortable in my shoes, why aren't you in yours?
And a festering canker sore you is JV in relation you. So what? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You might want to direct that (whatever it is) to one making comparisons...

... the only "comparison" I am making is a force of "junior varsity" fanatics as of a year ago to a well-armed, well-trained, well-directed fight force, who have spread their success over several countries and now at least 2 continents and is such a formidable opponent that it is "dangerous" and "risky" for the United States of America military to confront in a ground offensive.

The "curiosity" is .... how they developed relatively overnight in COMPARISON to the propaganda being spread by the United States of America military that it will take the United States of America military about 2 years to get up a group of fighters with sufficient training to take them on!

May be bigtex, the well-trained, combat seasoned paratrooper/soldier, can help out on that one? How some JV trainer can turn their JV team around so fast?
You might want to direct that (whatever it is) to one making comparisons...

... the only "comparison" I am making is a force of "junior varsity" fanatics as of a year ago to a well-armed, well-trained, well-directed fight force, who have spread their success over several countries and now at least 2 continents and is such a formidable opponent that it is "dangerous" and "risky" for the United States of America military to confront in a ground offensive.

The "curiosity" is .... how they developed relatively overnight in COMPARISON to the propaganda being spread by the United States of America military that it will take the United States of America military about 2 years to get up a group of fighters with sufficient training to take them on!

May be bigtex, the well-trained, combat seasoned paratrooper/soldier, can help out on that one? How some JV trainer can turn their JV team around so fast? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unless you're a military expert, shut the fuck up. The line of bullshit spewing from your gaping maw is beyond clueless. You wouldn't know a formidable erection, let alone a formidable opponent. You're ready to just throw people's sons and brothers and cousins into some meat grinder over there because you're fucking ignorant and scared.
Unless you're a military expert, ... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you?

Oh, I don't "feel" like shutting up. So, I won't.

And just because you are scared doesn't mean everyone else is. OK?

Sorry that you feel that way.
Are you?

Oh, I don't "feel" like shutting up. So, I won't.

And just because you are scared doesn't mean everyone else is. OK?

Sorry that you feel that way. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I feel like I should drink some drano before debating with you, just so we're both retarded and it's more even.
...debating with you... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're "debating" ....?

When are you going to declare yourself a "winner"?

BTW ... drano is not good for you.
May be bigtex, the well-trained, combat seasoned paratrooper/soldier, can help out on that one? Originally Posted by LexusLover
As opposed to LLIdiot, the non-trained, non-combat, seasoned Draft/Dodger.

Airborne!
What is the liberal definition of a "military expert"?

Generalissimo Susan Rice
  • MrGiz
  • 03-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Shitty Poll. "None of the Above" , fits.
None of what this administration does can be explained by delusion.
Ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, narcicism, deceipt, and a willing press which cuckholds their integrity sets the perfect stage for the Daily U.S. News.

Pretty Fucking Disgusting
As opposed ... the non-trained, non-combat, seasoned Draft/Dodger. Originally Posted by bigtex

You are an expert on them ... you campaigned for him and voted for him 2x's.

Here's another one ... you voted for him 2x's

As for me, you still haven't found my OMPF ... have you?

You can't even find my "reviews" can you?
What is the liberal definition of a "military expert"?

Generalissimo Obaminable Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Selected as the Commander In Chief ..... 2x's.

As for me, you still haven't found my OMPF ... have you?

You can't even find my "reviews" can you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nope! I have yet to spend an ounce of energy searching for either your "OMPF" or "reviews."

Furthermore, I am not planning to start any time soon.

Should I change my mind, you will be the first to know.

How's that for a deal?

You now have my permission to "Carry On!"
Nope! I have yet to spend an ounce of energy searching for either your "OMPF" or "reviews." Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm aware of that ....

... but don't let that deter you from lying about people and name calling.

Or being hypocritical ....

.. since you campaigned for him and voted for him 2x's.

Ignorance is bliss for you, isn't it? Or is it just dumb stupidity?

That explains your votes for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obaminable.
  • DSK
  • 03-01-2015, 02:16 PM
What is the liberal definition of a "military expert"

Generalissimo Susan Rice Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree with the things she says and does, but she is ugly - you gotta admit that!!!

That explains your votes for Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obaminable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And don't forget your votes for a Wilted Shrub 4x's.

Which proved to be almost as pit-i-ful as your vote for Governor Quitter 1x.