College Girls On Break

Hooters closing 41 restaurants. You might have better luck with unemployed Hooters waitresses than with college coeds on summer vacation who are still on their Daddy's bank accounts Originally Posted by CG2014
In general-- I'm not one to bash but-- have you not noticed that the quality of Hooter's girls has seriously gone downhill in the past 10 years? I've seen some lately that wouldn't even have made the lunch crew 20 years ago.
In general-- I'm not one to bash but-- have you not noticed that the quality of Hooter's girls has seriously gone downhill in the past 10 years? I've seen some lately that wouldn't even have made the lunch crew 20 years ago. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

And I suspect you're making that observation from the Eastoplex. I shudder to think of what the situation is like in the aptly nicknamed Cowtown.
In general-- I'm not one to bash but-- have you not noticed that the quality of Hooter's girls has seriously gone downhill in the past 10 years? I've seen some lately that wouldn't even have made the lunch crew 20 years ago. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think it's a weird business model. You could just go to a strip club and eat.

I don't go to strip clubs often but the last time I was at BDD, nothing in the buffet looked edible (to me at least).

Of course there were dozens of Indian men enjoying the hell out of the buffet so maybe I'm just picky. Food looked like stuff they would sell at a ballpark.
And I suspect you're making that observation from the Eastoplex. I shudder to think of what the situation is like in the aptly nicknamed Cowtown. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
More making the observation from a multitude of locations. The only breastaurants I've been to in the last 6 months where the selection of ladies seemed... er... "up to par".. would have been Twin Peaks. And even then-- that seems tied to the franchise and how strict the individual franchises are.

I'm no longer a full timer in the Metro-- I just visit often.