It Pains me Greatly to say this: Mr. Trump cannot win..

FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks for proving my point.

I'm just hoping Mr. Trump, a great man, will step down and not be on the wrong side of that landslide, if Hillary doesn't get indicted. Originally Posted by DSK
Oh, ye of little faith.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 04:18 PM

Oh, ye of little faith. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I have faith in Mr. Trump, but little in the Amerikan people.
There are hard core dimbulbocrats that will vote one way.

There are hard core Republicans that will vote the other.

The Independents are all in for Trump.

I think we're looking at a landslide of Reagan-esque proportions. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Actually, some polls say the independents are favoring Gary Johnson, ahead of both Donald and Hillary. Undecided leads the field, however.
I have faith in Mr. Trump, but little in the Amerikan people. Originally Posted by DSK
Pay attention...

Actually, some polls say the independents are favoring Gary Johnson, ahead of both Donald and Hillary. Undecided leads the field, however. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gary Johnson is fucked. He's a damp dish rag. Just like Shrillery. Instead of polls you should be looking at focus groups like Frank Lutz's. The Independents always score Trump higher than Shrillery with those groups. Pretty much in line with Republicans.

People will vote for somebody they like as a person. Somebody with personality. Somebody who's funny and self deprecating. Somebody who's honest about themselves and their views.

Shrillery scores a big fat zero in all of those departments.

. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What, that you are a idiot? You are welcome.
Monster Vote going to Bitch Fuck 0zomies...

Can't wait...
Pay attention...

Gary Johnson is fucked. He's a damp dish rag. Just like Shrillery. Instead of polls you should be looking at focus groups like Frank Lutz's. The Independents always score Trump higher than Shrillery with those groups. Pretty much in line with Republicans.

People will vote for somebody they like as a person. Somebody with personality. Somebody who's funny and self deprecating. Somebody who's honest about themselves and their views.

Shrillery scores a big fat zero in all of those departments. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Here's the poll. https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-...endents-again/
Here's the poll. https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-...endents-again/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

COG eats Hillary Snatch...

VOMIT...
Here's the poll. https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-...endents-again/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't listen, do you?
Gary Johnson is fucked!!! Just like every time he's run before. It ain't gonna fuckin' happen!!!

I think we're looking at a landslide of Reagan-esque proportions. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Only way he gets a landslice of epic proportions are 2 things:

- more muslim terror attacks before november.
- Obama himself who can't say muslim terrorists.

that's all he's got going for him.

can't guarantee that FBI's investigation on Hilliary's server be a factor in this election (prolly won't as they appear to be trying to run the clock out).
COG eats Hillary Snatch...

VOMIT... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
COG & Hillary? can't see that happening.. besides he wants Gary Johnson, don't you think he'd rather play with the johnson instead of hillary?
COG & Hillary? can't see that happening.. besides he wants Gary Johnson, don't you think he'd rather play with the johnson instead of hillary? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Voting for GaJo is the same as voting for Hillarity... I think he wants to play HoustonMILFDebbie... 3 are CRAZY! I'm wondering about the 4th?

Wanna bet, dipshit?
Voting for GaJo is the same as voting for Hillarity... I think he wants to play HoustonMILFDebbie... 3 are CRAZY! I'm wondering about the 4th?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you aren't going to vote for either Hillary or Donald it is just a vote for Gary stupid. You fuckers are just dense, keep sipping the tea.

The Independents are all in for Trump. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
lets break this down further.

some democrats will stay home and not vote for hillary
some republicans will stay home and not vote for Trump

some democrats will vote Trump, they do not like Hillary
some republicans will vote Clinton, they do not like Trump

some democrats will vote Green Party
some democrats will vote Liberarian party
some republicans will vote Libertarian party

this begins to look more like 1876 which was very contested.

this country is very divided.