AA friendly providers in Houston.

Is AllisonofHouston??

been wanting to see her for awhile now
Is AllisonofHouston??

been wanting to see her for awhile now Originally Posted by blk knight
Umm...yeah, considering I've seen her a few times and have reviewed her once. But I'll let her make it official.
Allison is AA friendly, highly unlikely that would change. Too bad the gentleman of the islands has never ventured to mine.

~
Allison is AA friendly, highly unlikely that would change. Too bad the gentleman of the islands has never ventured to mine.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I agree, but I'd like that declaration to come from her when she's available. And to your second point...In due course.

I'm sorry. All the providers I know drink.
Im AA friendly but most already know that!! I love variety!! Spice of life!!
I'm sorry. All the providers I know drink. Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge
Well admitting they're powerless over the BBC is the first step...then I'll add 'em on the list.

Im AA friendly but most already know that!! I love variety!! Spice of life!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
You are numero uno, luv...and well said.

great..........a fat ugly whore can't get enough attention in Austin........we don't have a whimpers in here...............ijs
Im AA friendly but most already know that!! I love variety!! Spice of life!! Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Yes we do!
  • AO17
  • 08-08-2015, 06:28 PM
great..........a fat ugly whore can't get enough attention in Austin........we don't have a whimpers in here...............ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well truth be told, you have me to blame for this. I saw the threads she started in DFW and ATX and suggested we could use one here. And she was kind enough to get it started. So I guess if she can draw any business her way, well, that's a perk for her.

• RoxyG
  • 08-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Add me to the list
I love that this list keeps growing.
Some of you ladies will be getting calls very soon
Best list ever, I already know who I'm contacting first!