What is the most embarrasing sexual moment you have ever had?

Pulling out of my older girlfriend's ass just as my parents come thru the bedroom door. True, it was their bedroom......but i was MY girlfriend's ass and condom that were exiting the playground!!
I was with a couple at the 13th floor. The 13th floor is a swingers on premise club. The three of us went into well semi-private play room. The room has twin beds scattered against the back of the walls seperated by a a feet or two. Each bed is surround by a semi-transparent red drapes within a dark room and some "night lights" can be seen through enough if your close enough. Very hot by the way hearing and smelling all the sex going on.

We moved to the back room where a bed was available against the corner wall so only one bed was only a couple feet from ours. She was on the center of the bed giving me head while her husband was eating her out. Yes somehow we managed to fit 3 of on a twin ed, lol. We could hear the couple next to us getting really busy and obviously got worked up and moved the sheets off the bed exposing the very slippery plastic cover under and heard the lady catch the edge of the bed as she silently thudded on the floor inbetween us. We all giggled a bit.

About 10 min later she had asked me to fuck her first so I obliged. Her husband and I did a bed carousel. I stood up from the head of the bed and tried to walk on the side of the bed. Remember the slippery plastic lining under the sheets? Well I stepped on part of a loose sheet and loss footing and slipped back onto the floor and falling back to the bed next to us and my legs thudding against the floor. Yes it was loud enough for everyone to hear. There are approximately 10-12 beds in this small room so about 20 something people you could hear all stop and start giggling or laughing as did we and the couple next to us.

Later on we met up with another couple that we were with as well. They were explaining how they were in the room and how they heard someone fall on the floor and how they started laughing. I of course smiled and blushed a bit explainging that was me.
When at the time I was still living with my parents and was dating this guy. After work we decided to go back to my parents house and fooled around in my room. Didn't expect dad to get home for lunch. My door was wide open and I had a quick glance of my dad. I was like shoot. The bf quickly hid under the bed. Dad saw a reflection of him under the bed through the mirror. My dad yelled at him to get out from under bed. He told him to stay there and not go anywhere. I was mortified. I told him he can go but that wouldn't let him. He called the cops to make sure he didn't have some kind of record on him if he was seeing me.

The cops came and talked to dad in private. Then they said I shouldn't have bf over and did what I did unless parents gave me permission to do so. They even said he has a clean record and I walked the bf out to his car. I felt so bad and embarrassed. Dad was like don't do that again and I won't tell mom what happened.
It was my 19th birthday. Sophomore in college. My first solo apartment. My best friend and his gf brought over an 18 year old hot busty red head that was interested in me. My buddy and his gf were halfway through a fifth of Pinch scotch partying in the living room and I was in my bedroom getting to know Phyllis and we're getting along pretty well Just moved in so no phone was hooked up yet (this is long before the advent of the cell phone). So Phyllis and I are working up to climax and there comes a knock on the door. My friend opens the door (without consulting me mind you) and in bursts 95% of all my living relations to wish me a surprise happy birthday. In walks my mom, her boyfriend, my grandmother, my great aunt, my sister, my two brothers and my step-brother. Maybe a cousin or two as well. My 14 yr old brother and step brother bound into my bedroom and are paralyzed in ecstasy at the sight of a smoking hot nude redhead being crammed into my closet with clothes being recklessly thrown in her general direction. I tried to push my brothers back into the living room but they were like stone, frozen in time fixated on Aphrodite in the closet. Meanwhile back in the living room mom is being entertained by my bud and his gf who is shit faced drunk and making an extemely poor impression on mom. Grandma got a big kick out of it. She always was cool. Mom wouldn't leave till she met "that little hussy". Phyllis was way cool though, came out and met everyone. Family left and we picked up where we left off. Gotta love Phyllis.

There are other stories but this is the one always told every Thanksgiving.
interesting thread...I will never forget a certain experience.

Once upon a time, I was getting a blow job in my car from a girl I was seeing at the time. Had the seat reclined, relaxed and ready to explode. Only, on this occasion I exploded more than I could possibly ever want... Shot myself right in the eye. Good Lord was I embarrassed. She laughed forever!!! I couldn't see shit the rest of the night. Did I mention she laughed forever??? -true story
Wow, there has been some very funny embarrassing things that have happened.
I was parked in a remote lot in Jones Beach when my girl of the moment wanted to have some fun. We lost track of time and fell asleep together buck naked. A park ranger woke us up and informed us that the park was closed. He also suggested, with a big smile, that we get the butt prints off the windows as they may impair our vision. When I looked around, there were four patrol cars with smiling rangers applauding.
The summer of my 18th year, and, after several make-out sessions in my car at the beach, we were all set to do the deed for the first time. With her parents not home that afternoon, things progressed until we both were naked. Then ... I couldn't get wood. Do you know how embarrassing it is for an 18-year-old male to not be able to get it up?

It would be five long, celibate years before the opportunity would arise again.
So back when I was younger I went out one night with this girl who's roommate was gay. I ended up back at her place on the couch making out when she started giving me a blowjob. About halfway through her roommate walks through the door seeing us and says sorry I'll come back later.
Was hammering a young lady doggy early one morning and slipped out. Pushed right back in. Unfortunately, my aim was off juuuuuuuuust a tad and she screamed like a stuck pig! Last I saw of her she was whimpering and running towards the bathroom with a hand over her rear end.
Mine was last week! We were having some hot shower sex and i usually put a towel on the edge so i can safely put my foot there, and the other on the soap holder while balancing between him and the wall.....all the sudden his foot started to slide, i tried to push down with my foot on the soap holder and DOWN IT WENT!!!!!! We both caught ourselves and at least we werent hurt and the soap holder came off in one piece! now its just a blank square till i get it back on! lol!!!
Does anyone realize that this thread is about seven months old?
Does anyone realize that this thread is about seven months old? Originally Posted by Dannie
Yes mam. I've been known to bring certain threads back to life. Some of which was pretty funny IMHO. :-p
Yes mam. I've been known to bring certain threads back to life. Some of which was pretty funny IMHO. :-p Originally Posted by Verbal Kint
That's understandable, it was a good thread. But there's this rule that we don't bump threads older than 30 days. Don't bring 'em back to life, just give birth to a new one.

I know you are new so you probably were not aware. No big whoop!

~OXOXO Dannie
If it is a great thread then so be it. Please yes there are rules no bumping threads over 30 days old people, but if you got something funny to say are a funny story bring it on.