A new game..

• bbkid
  • 03-28-2011, 08:10 AM
Asian Pam? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
LMAO. ohw, you crack me up, girl.

btw, AP would kick your ass for saying that. (I'm just sayin....)
Rezo a very good contestant and a great hint.

This Valerie thing is interesting...initially I was going to say wrong answer because The Valerie I know about is a self proclaimed HDH out of the UK. The skanck I saw in Alabama was more Trailer Trash than English. I remember seeing a few different names for my Alabama trannie look-a-like but I do not recall Valerie being one of them. I may look into that, essence is pretty wise.

a side note; I also got a tatoo in Alabama whilst I was intoxicated....maybe that will be the next game...Guess the Tat?
Valerie was a hunch, I meant the UK HDH, based on what I remembered of her avatar (didn't she used to have dark glasses on her avatar?), but when I checked all her photos had changed so then I wasn't so sure.

I thought the prodigal daughter hint confirmed, she is/has returned since initial teething problems, but maybe it is not a prodigal return if she has not come originally from Houston? Prodigal visit rather than prodigal return?
Valerie was a hunch, I meant the UK HDH, based on what I remembered of her avatar (didn't she used to have dark glasses on her avatar?), but when I checked all her photos had changed so then I wasn't so sure.

I thought the prodigal daughter hint confirmed, she is/has returned since initial teething problems, but maybe it is not a prodigal return if she has not come originally from Houston? Prodigal visit rather than prodigal return? Originally Posted by essence
see now you are confusing the contestants...Bianca left Houston only to return to hugs, kisses and celebration hence the prodigal.

Now Valerie on the other hand was a very thoughtful guess. I am still working through the possibilities on that one. That would be a supreme makeover for sure.
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Well I suppose these things can be open to debate (sorta like art and the eye/mind of the beholder) but I thought I was capt. obvious that my pic was meant to bear similarity to Bianca Page!!

essence was probably thinking of some of Valerie's shots that can be seen here or here
Alabama?? WTF?? How are we supposed to know about some guy you banged in AL?? You don't even have a credited review on it. Originally Posted by Rezo
Anybody else see this cause that was hilarious!!!
yeah I saw that, funny as a barrel of feral monkeys.
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 12:24 PM
yes, well, he was the one picked that photo. then went so far as to say it was the spitting image of a provider he spent time with. what can i say? ya reap what you sow i guess LOL

wheres the next pic?
deleted
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Well I suppose these things can be open to debate (sorta like art and the eye/mind of the beholder) but I thought I was capt. obvious that my pic was meant to bear similarity to Bianca Page!!

essence was probably thinking of some of Valerie's shots that can be seen here or here Originally Posted by Rezo

I've seen both Val and Bianca Page. Never thought either had tranny hands but they both are smoking hot!
I guess I need to do a better job of keeping up with Houston providers, or just spend more time on the national forums.

As long as she doesn't have to take Valtrex I suppose it is all good.
Don't say Valtrex, I did and it cost me 5 points.
  • Rezo
  • 03-28-2011, 04:58 PM
..wait.. what?? I'm not certain but I think you got lost along the way somewhere, WTF. No one is drawing any parallels between Bianca or Valerie with trannies. Did you bother to read the thread, bro??

Instead of trying to stir the pot like some other folks *cough* Here is an easily recognizable celebrity whose snapshot sporting some sunglasses bears a close resemblence to a showcase for Houston's very own Prodigal Daughter that was once lost but now returned.

Originally Posted by Rezo

Originally Posted by Rezo

Someone post another pic so the game can move along!
LMAO. ohw, you crack me up, girl.

btw, AP would kick your ass for saying that. (I'm just sayin....) Originally Posted by bbkid
I know, right? Only if she could catch me! I only had 2 guesses and I could'nt remember Caroline's name.........

NaN. Baby. Honey. Sugar. Focus on OHW for just one minute.......

The "chick?" from Alabama that got run outta town on a rail for trying to blackmail that guy, her name was Isabella. But she changed it, right? So was she a she or a he? Or do you even know? Enquiring minds need to know......If I don't know everything, I get a headache...

NaN. Baby. Honey. Sugar. Focus on OHW for just one minute.......

The "chick?" from Alabama that got run outta town on a rail for trying to blackmail that guy, her name was Isabella. But she changed it, right? So was she a she or a he? Or do you even know? Enquiring minds need to know......If I don't know everything, I get a headache... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
First off I am pretty sure it was a chick, the banjos were so loud I was nervous and confused. I did remember her name so I should get some type of...credit for that one. There was some pretty bad press on a review blog so I decided to keep quite. I just wish I could remember her new name(s)....

So the next contestant is going to start with the hint...

and I will search for a closer pic representation on the intrawebs.