Providers not seeing a certain race.

I saw this earlier...
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecial/31502952

No AA after 10pm...wth
A time restriction? That's new.
Still, complaining about hookers posting ads on a hooker board that are not politically correct strikes me as funny - and ridiculous. Originally Posted by tron
That's always been my point. It's ludicrous to whine about the lack of PC in an illegal activity. You might as well petition the Mafia to start accepting non Italians.
Pimpcum - Cum that guys eat from the pussies of NBA girls, who are managed by BB'ing pimps (who are usually black) who bang them raw when she comes home with his money.

The irony of it all, is, quite sad, really. You guys are applauding women that fuck big dick black pimps raw. Not all, but some. Some are just racist. That's just the simple fact of it all.

Preference? Attracted to?

When you can tell, in the dark, if a dick is black, white, Indian, Asian, or otherwise, then come talk to me.

I have a preference, too. I prefer chicks that are hot. Nice ass, tits, pretty face, tight waist, tight kitty, thick thighs. There are deviations, but they can't be too far off. If a 200lb chick loses about 40, then we can talk.

I can't NOT be black

Don't ever compare fat to black, ever again.

That's not a threat. I'm merely saying it's an apples to oranges comparison. I can tell the difference between a fat chick and a well built, athletic, ms. fitness chick in the dark, and therefore, my argument wins...landslide victory.

It's nice talking to you people. I want all the NBA chicks to PM me, telling me that they'll secretly see me, as long as I keep my mouth shut about it (which I always do). Hurry up. I'm getting a little horny.

Pimpcum - Cum that guys eat from the pussies of NBA girls, who are managed by BB'ing pimps (who are usually black) who bang them raw when she comes home with his money.

The irony of it all, is, quite sad, really. You guys are applauding women that fuck big dick black pimps raw. Not all, but some. Some are just racist. That's just the simple fact of it all.

Preference? Attracted to?

When you can tell, in the dark, if a dick is black, white, Indian, Asian, or otherwise, then come talk to me.

I have a preference, too. I prefer chicks that are hot. Nice ass, tits, pretty face, tight waist, tight kitty, thick thighs. There are deviations, but they can't be too far off. If a 200lb chick loses about 40, then we can talk.

I can't NOT be black

Don't ever compare fat to black, ever again.

That's not a threat. I'm merely saying it's an apples to oranges comparison. I can tell the difference between a fat chick and a well built, athletic, ms. fitness chick in the dark, and therefore, my argument wins...landslide victory.

It's nice talking to you people. I want all the NBA chicks to PM me, telling me that they'll secretly see me, as long as I keep my mouth shut about it (which I always do). Hurry up. I'm getting a little horny.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Hoes don't fuck in the dark, how will we look for warts and herpes blisters?
Why is everything black and white to people (hilarious pun unintended). There are no grey areas?

If your not AA friendly then your taking black dick on the regular? And if your AA friendly then your not taking black dick off the clock?

I have no clue why someone would even want to fuck someone that has a prejudice against them.
Oh, darling Nikki.

Why is everything black and white to people (hilarious pun unintended). There are no grey areas? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Hey now, don't go hating on grey people!

Oh, darling Nikki.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
There are no absolutes only generalizations in your post.
Hey now, don't go hating on grey people!

Originally Posted by redbeard42
I saw this earlier...

No AA after 10pm...wth Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
She's just being careful. Remember the most important rule.

The most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight.
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 07:07 AM
She's just being careful. Remember the most important rule.

The most important rule, the rule you can never forget, no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, never feed him after midnight. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
And never, ever sprinkle water on them...

The ideal client for these chicks has the money of an Arab, the tan of a Mexican in the field and the cock a negro but has blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh and doesn't have Asian spice breadth.

Listen, its like McDonald's saying blacks don't buy Big Macs. These chicks are not giving anything away and are trying to make bread so I guess a black man's money has Obama printed on it?

But I have to agree with Nikki on this point, why spend on a chick who hates you? Those are the chicks you should avoid anyway because they are apt to rob you in some bad neighborhood or worse have the AA raw dogger rob you at their incall.
Dude, they 'hate' all of us. If you don't think so, show up with no money and see if you get any for free. It's just that they HAVE to see somebody to get paid. You think a fat, blubbery whale of a white man with a hard to find 2-incher is sexier and more attractive than a black man with a six pack and a veiny, 8-incher?

These are extreme, but possible examples. There are all kinds, like handsome white guys with a 6-pack, and 8 inches, and ugly black whales with 2 inches. But that's not the point. The point is, all kinds of all races exist, but they can't tell the MAJOR DEMOGRAPHIC to go fuck off. If they did, they wouldn't get paid. Eliminating black guys is mostly a marketing tool, but for a few, they have racist implications behind their NBA policies.

Also, it's easy not to care about another's plight when it doesn't apply to you. But let ads start going up saying, 'NO _____ (any that would apply directly to you)'. Not just one ad, but hundreds, per day, every week, on every board. You would complain. Shut up. Don't say you won't, because you WOULD...some of you. It's human nature.
  • Toyz
  • 03-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Dude, they 'hate' all of us. If you don't think so, show up with no money and see if you get any for free. It's just that they HAVE to see somebody to get paid. You think a fat, blubbery whale of a white man with a hard to find 2-incher is sexier and more attractive than a black man with a six pack and a veiny, 8-incher?

These are extreme, but possible examples. There are all kinds, like handsome white guys with a 6-pack, and 8 inches, and ugly black whales with 2 inches. But that's not the point. The point is, all kinds of all races exist, but they can't tell the MAJOR DEMOGRAPHIC to go fuck off. If they did, they wouldn't get paid. Eliminating black guys is mostly a marketing tool, but for a few, they have racist implications behind their NBA policies.

Also, it's easy not to care about another's plight when it doesn't apply to you. But let ads start going up saying, 'NO _____ (any that would apply directly to you)'. Not just one ad, but hundreds, per day, every week, on every board. You would complain. Shut up. Don't say you won't, because you WOULD...some of you. It's human nature. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Some truth to that. Cause at the end of the day I don't give a fuck if you're getting layed as long as I am...

I'll go on marches with you for equal pay, equal job rights, live where you want... But when it comes to a girl choosing what dicks she allows inside of her i'll support the women every time.

In Bangkok...there are clubs that only allow their girls with Asian mongers... Didn't bother me in the least cause there were dozens of clubs that couldn't care less

That's how I reacted to having my Lilly White Cawk discriminated against.