Encounter: Went Rabbit Hunting, and Caught Bunny in her Warren at Four Seasons

Whats the donation at these amps?
Whats the donation at these amps? Originally Posted by hobby84
Is this THE bunny from apartments??!??!
Is this THE bunny from apartments??!??! Originally Posted by himynameis
No, Bunny lives in a Warren. BOOM!

I presume you mean apartment studios? I seriously doubt it. But I'm new to Studios, so it's possible that a few months ago she was at a Studio. She was at Michiko in June, then Four Seasons. I can place her four years ago, too, before Studios existed here. But someone smarter than me might have a more definitive answer.
She's finally back today
She's finally back today Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Yay! Time to fertilize some Easter Eggs!

See what I did there?
I would just say multiply like rabbits lol
Is this the same bunny from michiko?
Is this the same bunny from michiko? Originally Posted by Macho Maam
Yes. Bunny has, um, hopped around to a few different AMPs over the years, and she hasn't lost a step. Thanks to her lucky Rabbit Foot.
Bunny is a knockout. Glad she's in a more spacious place
Bunny is doing way better with a TS room that isn't right next to the kitchen lol
Bunny is doing way better with a TS room that isn't right next to the kitchen lol Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
Ha!

Yeah, Different set up for sure. And it shows in her performance. Her TS at Four Seasons is much better.
Ha!

Yeah, Different set up for sure. And it shows in her performance. Her TS at Four Seasons is much better. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To be fair, the little curtain doesn't provide much privacy either. Sometimes I hear y'all lol
Yes it's a little risky to do business im there on busy days... Yall probably heard me.
Interesting. In all the AMP visits I ever did, I have barely heard anyone in an adjacent room.

Of course for much of each session, my girl's thighs are covering my ears