I got banned from chat for some reason

Maybe suicide by mod so he can keep his New Year resolution.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054776703

Resolutions are made to be broken. My resolution lasted 37 minutes.
The guy's a dickhead, but it takes all kinds. Just ignore him. Even though big girls do give great blowjobs. I'm not sure about black females who smoke, but there might be some truth in that too.

But the big gurl thing...definitely true. I had a 400 girl suck my d-ck once like there was bacon grease on it. Good Lawid Jeevus!! My eyes were crossed for a week.
Maybe suicide by mod so he can keep his New Year resolution.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054776703

Originally Posted by Namssa
I helped him keep his resolution
what are some of his alter egos?

is that code for multiple user accounts? if so, does that warrant a permanent ban? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Very few perma bans on this site. Everyone can be rehabilitated eventually.
I helped him keep his resolution Originally Posted by surfindick
It's hard to imagine anyone could be so hardheaded as far as chat rules go, that they had to be banned. let alone starting a thread about their banning, WTF is wrong with some people? You keep chat safe Surf! .......irony
When will Tara be back?
Tara? you mean Olympic athlete Tara Lapinski?
One can only hope ..
  • MojoR
  • 01-25-2014, 06:41 AM
LMAO - I gotta get me some of that Troll spray!

Your Troll behavior has been captured in screen shots and sent to me by many of the girls you bother with the same bullshit. Some of the girls just see it/you as a mild irritant. However, most have had enough of telling to you stop. Don't play the innocent Troll.

People, please do not feed this Troll or any of his alter egos.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I was banned from chat.

It was self imposed.
You deserved it, too.
  • zebra
  • 01-25-2014, 11:41 PM
Kayllee,

The screen on my laptop used to go black when I clicked on chat and then I waited a minute or two and it turned white and then chat started loading... and then it popped up. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, that's my experience. Things are too fast for me in there. I just troll and read the messages... I don't type anything so I don't get into trouble. When I do type something it's usually to say hello to someone, that's about it for me. I am chat challenged...
You are better off. Chat automatically lowers IQ. I used to be Einstein and look at me now. Originally Posted by Boltfan
No, that happened when you became a Chargers fan. GO BRONCOS!