Ladies, do you have a Star Fleet uniform secretly stashed away?

Fancy in Heels!!!....those are soooo cute!!! What are they?? Guinea Pigs??? I want one!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Tribbles are a very famous little animal from the original Star Trek series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble

Essentially, they're little furballs that just keep spawning more Tribbles.
Cum to papa!!!

Originally Posted by omakase
Mind melding or the force ... Which is the better tool? Discuss ...
I don't mind melding with force.
I'm not sure how I would feel if while in session the lady had an O and screamed KHAAAAAAANNNNN!!
I'm not sure how I would feel if while in session the lady had an O and screamed KHAAAAAAANNNNN!! Originally Posted by rc83

RC, you'd love it!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=352756

Jules looks great in green paint, BTW
I'm not sure how I would feel if while in session the lady had an O and screamed KHAAAAAAANNNNN!! Originally Posted by rc83

Now would that be in Capt Kirk voice?
Did GracePreston just mention BSG?! Frack me. Originally Posted by omakase
Oh I'll frack you... I'll frack you good. Then, I'll make you a sandwich, and be sure to use my fracking toaster!!
But can you use the Vulcan grip?
No Pyr-- but I've been told that a certain part of my anatomy has a GI Joe Kung Fu Grip
This shot of Pleasure 09 always reminded me of a mocha version of the chick from the first Star Trek movie. The lighting and some burning in of the background makes her look shaved though she isn't. Just a very exotic and enticing look. When I saw her sitting on the window sill after our time together, I just had to snap a picture.

Now would that be in Capt Kirk voice? Originally Posted by pyramider
If Shatner's voice came out of any woman that was having sex with me that would be much weirder. Plus I wouldn't think Kirk, I'd think Denny Crane from Boston Legal since Denny was more about sex than Kirk was.
When the provider proclaims " ... but I am Denny Crane ..." I would run away, very fast.
No Pyr-- but I've been told that a certain part of my anatomy has a GI Joe Kung Fu Grip Originally Posted by GracePreston

Some ladies have stated I am hung like a Ken doll.
Some gals are prone to exaggeration.