Penthouse declares "Bush is Back"

I used to have a hairy bush and all my photos depicted that. But soooo many guys said they like me, but not the bush and to shave it. Truth be told, the average man prefers trimmed/baled to hairy. I think it may have something to do with the water. The united states is such a sterile place. In other countries men live by the motto: meat if for the man and the bone is for the dog. Men like bigger women but just not so much here in the sterile USA. My asian clients sniff my privates and feet. They sniff and sniff but the truth is, I am cleaned and scrubbed. I've had asian men ask me not to shower, they want the fishy scent. I did not oblige. I don't feel comfortable when I am not showered. My point is, Americans like their cleanliness, and the bald kitty is a reflection of that.
I Love the natural look... trimed on top, shaved on the bottom.

Ladies... isn't that what you expect from us?
...all you anti bush fans. Tell me you wouldn't do this? Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I'd be on that like a chicken on a June bug!!!

That's what they're supposed to look like!!! That's proof that you have a woman and not a girl!

Playboy started the bare trend with their centerfolds. I remember all the 80's Playmates had a bush that was well coiffed & trimmed. I am old school. When I was a teenage boy, getting a peek of bush meant you were going places!

I think the two pictures shown in this thread are perfect, but I don't mind hair around the lips. I'll wade through the bush to get to the picnic!!
Well its about time the bush makes a comeback. :-).

I like my tiny bush down there.
A landing strip is fine if need be...But a nice, soft, well shaved set of lips is certainly my preference.
Cheers!

I like my tiny bush down there. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Damn it Lisa, I knew I liked you for a reason!

I like my tiny bush down there. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
....thinking back to a conversation we had over dinner one night. Things that make you say hmmmmm lol

You go girl!

Meg
Yes ma'am

I remember that conversation...... ;-) .
Bush=Good!!!!!!!
Hopefully that's the only bush coming back, because the one that left office could use a good douching.
Hairless or nearly so for me. Personal preference. I keep myself that way too. Just don't like pubic hair.
  • pmac
  • 03-16-2011, 07:37 PM
Sorry, not for me, stubble makes my lip hurt , ouch! ...pmac
politics...bush sells....
Hopefully that's the only bush coming back, because the one that left office could use a good douching. Originally Posted by unbelievible_size
LMAO
ROTFLMAO I TOTALLY agree!!!!!

P.S. Gratuitous threAD: come check out my "floating triangle" (it's just for show, the bottom is bare...best of both worlds!"