Austin Provider offered me BBFS and Bareback Greek - PM me for Details

• onei
  • 04-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Dude, your credibility has been totally lost in the wind. Post what you will, cry all you want, there is not many, if anyone on this board that believes a word you say. You stuck your own neck through the hoop you yourself formed and it all started long before you jump on the Austin board. So give us a break.
Ahhh, that's better:

Today, 10:41 AM
This message is hidden because bonn11 is on your ignore list.
Well said everyone. Except the OP Bonn... He has already plagued SA with his loss of the RW reality.
Yes he does WE used a condom and as far as him cuming in me never happened so this asshole needs to mive on I'm been a very great provider here in the atx never had a problem with anyone
Yes, we did use cover.

It is implied in the review that cover was used; shot in cover in ass.

That's all.

It's nearly a month later after appointment and review and now this is coming out.

I guess I need to spell out "suited up" and "covered" over and over in my reviews.

Nearly a month later after review was posted.
I had advised to PM me for details.

Sweet Alyssa Rose is NOT the provider.
DUH!!!
So now you are trying to back track on what you said bonn i think you need a mental evaluation so something. And be careful i still have the pm you sent. i could post it if you like
I'm not back tracking at all.

When I receive a PM I respond with general information so guys can figure it out and decide for themselves without me ever mentioning the providers name.

The provider that is posting on the thread now is NOT the provider in question.
Yes you are back tracking your pm said check out my last austin review you will figure it out and she is a bbw
So lets see where is there to back track to now concidering she is the only austin provider you have reviewed the other austin review was a traviling lady. but you said austin provider.
So give it up everyone sees through your shit as i did the second you posted this thread and go the fuck away we dont want people like you around.
There's some real bait to respond to here.

I'm not going to respond to the bait just like I didn't respond to it while in the service overseas in South Korea, Italy, Kuwait, Irag, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Turkey, Greece, Belguim, France, England, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.

No one is forcing anyone to read my post.
I have seen more than one BBW in Austin.
There's some real bait to respond to here.

I'm not going to respond to the bait just like I didn't respond to it while in the service overseas in South Korea, Italy, Kuwait, Irag, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Turkey, Greece, Belguim, France, England, Norway, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.

No one is forcing anyone to read my post. Originally Posted by bonn11
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

uh yeah, you kinda are.. kinda like a train wreck, or bull fighting, ya know it's gonna be bad and nasty, but you watch anyway.. more popcorn please....
My original post makes NO mention of a provider by name NOR does it mention a BBW.
Go Back to san antonio we dont want you hear Originally Posted by 124rg

This guy bonn is a 2 bagger. Not covers. The lovely lady who unfortunately agress to see him has to do this. The first bag is for him then the other for herself. Thats in case hers breaks, rips or comes off. Why?? So she doesn't have to look at him period! ! Ha nuff said.